• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEL Round of 16 1st Leg: Olympiakos v Arsenal | Thursday, March 11 | KO: 20:00 UTC | BT Sport

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 1,661
  • Views 70,061

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

El neny, Party should be our starting eleven. They compliment each other well. Both aren't potato brains like xhaka a d ceballos
I actually wouldn't mind seeing them together. Both are 10 times the athletes of Xhaka and Ceballos. At least both Elneny and Partey can turn and run with the ball. Xhaka cannot turn and run, Ceballos can turn but cannot run...

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Ah man, this is hilarious.

You actually think having a go at a username on an anonymous forum means you're somehow winning:lol::lol:

Even my 5 year old would have something better up her sleeve:facepalm:
Winning what?
Who said I want to do better?😂
Do you think I care about any of this DUFFMAN?

I do support the team, I just can't help how I feel. I'm glad we won, just enjoyed none of that.

I think you need a break.

Should I plan some glazier hiking and puffing hunting trip for you here in Iceland?

You will feel so refreshed after being with me for 16 hours on Vatnajökull, hiking and climbing in the ice, looking into ice caves, and then to top it end the day in hot-tub with me with ice-cold beers and smoked puffin on a stick!

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
This win is dedicated to all moaners in this site, also to the Panathinaikos fans, thank you Arsenal, thank you Arsenal players, Arteta did also well tonight
Good to see the Greeks and the Romans agreeing on something but we did all we could to get Olympiakos something from this game. Only just failed.

Shamrockian_gooner

When we play at pace we look dangerous. If we can look dangerous when we slow it down, we'll win a lot more games. Got to stop making stupid defensive mistakes.

GDeep™

League is very weak
I think you need a break.

Should I plan some glazier hiking and puffing hunting trip for you here in Iceland?

You will feel so refreshed after being with me for 16 hours on Vatnajökull, hiking and climbing in the ice, looking into ice caves, and then to top it end the day in hot-tub with me with ice-cold beers and smoked puffin on a stick!
He does need a break, been doing non stop hours at the circus. His little knees must be knackered.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Arteta will be blamed for this result again but how does a player make such a decision? This is not playing out of danger. It is pure

It is called good decision making under pressure. These simple issue has cost the team a lot this season. It’s not down to only how the manager wants you to play. You have to make the decisions that don’t endanger the team. This is a succinct display of efficient decision making.
My badly made point is that not every player can do that. If you have a suspect technique, limited awareness, fold when pressed and have no idea what to do when the ball reaches you then you will fail. Such a player can't make a good decision. They can only panic and shouldn't be helped into that position. Bypass them.

kash2

More Consistent Than Arteta
just because they scored only one goal doeent mean we only giftwrapped one opportunity for them.. its not a very convincing team setup, organisation and tactics

say yes

forum master baiter
Would’ve avoided a few goals if we just smashed it row Z.

These plumbers have offered nothing else ffs.
The thing with playing out from the back is that you notice the mistakes much more because they're so damaging.

But you actually concede more goals in the long-run (and score fewer) kicking it long, because the opponent wins the ball a good % of the time and you're not in a great poisition whoever wins the header.

DUFFMAN

Crybaby
Winning what?
Who said I want to do better?😂
Do you think I care about any of this DUFFMAN?
You seem heavily invested and aggrieved by my username???

I want to discuss the game so can you move on or do you want to discuss DUFFMAN?

EDIT- winning in having a go at a posters username.

I know, I know it sounds ridiculous but...

gunner4lyfe

Established Member
The thing with playing out from the back is that you notice the mistakes much more because they're so damaging.

But you actually concede more goals in the long-run (and score fewer) kicking it long, because the opponent wins the ball a good % of the time and you're not in a great poisition whoever wins the header.
Yes but this opponent isn't that good. We would have got the ball back. We have to learn to read situations.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When you look at people who are successful, you will find that they aren’t the people who are motivated, but have consistency in their motivation.

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Tuesday, May 28

Arsenal have been handed a boost as Sporting Lisbon have lowered their asking price for CB Ousmane Diomande from €80m to €60m [Record]

Sheffield Wednesday are keen on signing 21 year old striker Mika Biereth on loan [The Sheffield Star]

Arsenal hope to command a sizeable fee for Eddie Nketiah this summer [The Athletic]

Arsenal and AC Milan are interested in Monaco midfielder Youssouf Fofana [Gazzetta]

Thomas Partey’s preference is to stay at Arsenal, but no talks have taken place over a new contract with one year left and the club could consider offers this summer [Charles Watts]

Latest posts

Top Bottom