• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEL Round of 16 1st Leg: Olympiakos v Arsenal | Thursday, March 11 | KO: 20:00 UTC | BT Sport

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 1,661
  • Views 69,706

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Macho

DJ Machodemiks
Dusted 🔻

Dunno about everyone else but hope Luiz, Ødegaard, Ceballos, Bellerin, Xhaka and Willian all go in the summer

Glad we won
I like Ødegaard have to be honest, even before he came - I think he's a gifted footballer.

If I was confident in Arsenal's ability to develop players then you could entertain the sizable fee Madrid would command for him, but the way the club is now that would be a mistake for both parties.

I was told arteta is just managing him though. What do I know!
You did call it and I do recall people jumping down your throat about it too :lol:

roz

Fake News Merchant
I had so much crush on Liv Tyler when I was 9 and the movie came out. I used to wish I had a babysitter like her to be obsessed about. But in Vestmannaeyjar there are no such things as babysitters. Children take care of themselves when parents go out!
Same way young puffins learn to fend for themselves

What a **** team we have ffs.

It really is terrible. It is why I try my best to be patient with Arteta and the next manager that came in. In hindsight, I should have been more understanding of Emery situation. Wenger should never have been sacked in the first place IMO.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

i m glad i had predicted the score, 1-2 or 1-3, thnk you Arsenal!

Can you do me a favour mate? Can you please un-curse Arsenal for us? We got cursed years back by a Columbian so can you do some magic and take it away? Thank you. Use your powers for good.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Chief Constable @say yes currently ocean deep in the dark web to try find some weird graph that shows that today was a good performance despite the xG of our goals being less than 0.1 and us only mustering an xG of 1 against the mighty olympiacos!

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

During this week in 06 we were celebrating going through against Real Madrid with the likes of Zidane, Ronaldo etc playing.

gilberto-arsenal-zinedine-zidane-real-madrid-193168.jpg

Now we’re shivering against bums like Olympiakos with rubbish like M’Vila and Sokratis as their key players.

Disaster.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

I think you need a break.

Should I plan some glazier hiking and puffing hunting trip for you here in Iceland?

You will feel so refreshed after being with me for 16 hours on Vatnajökull, hiking and climbing in the ice, looking into ice caves, and then to top it end the day in hot-tub with me with ice-cold beers and smoked puffin on a stick!

I look forward to it, and the hospitality your wife gave last time was second to none. Can't wait to see you both.

Always difficult to predict which poster will have a meltdown because Arsenal & Arteta won.

Full marks for whichever poster had their money on @Trilly for this week's episode. Not quite as entertaining as Rimaal's plate-smashing episode agsinst Olympiacos, but very enjoyable nonetheless.

Makingtrax only showed up for Olympiakos equalizer then disappeared after and hasn't come on here after we won. :shivering:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I think in England you eat too much sugar and meat and not enough vegetables

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom