• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEL Round of 16 1st Leg: Olympiakos v Arsenal | Thursday, March 11 | KO: 20:00 UTC | BT Sport

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 1,661
  • Views 70,061

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
I didnt see it but Id have thought 3-1 was a good bet. We were always going to get 2 at least and we're good for coughing up a silly goal. ****ing Slavia Prague let me down in my 5 fold for £125. Had the Man Utd draw in there as well. ****!

My dad always used to sayIt’s a mugs game”, glass of whisky in hand.

The difference between me and him is I have a system, and my drink is tequila.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

You seem heavily invested and aggrieved by my username???

I want to discuss the game so can you move on or do you want to discuss DUFFMAN?

EDIT- winning in having a go at a posters username.

I know, I know it sounds ridiculous but...
It’s alright DUFFMAN let’s enjoy the game! It’s always banter 99.9% of the time.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Exactly. This is the whole point of playing from the back. You can't accept us trying to implement it but then want the GK to boot it up every time one of our players has someone near his vicinity.
I totally agree with you but if I'm the GK, there's no way I'm passing to Xhaka and Ceballos in the positions they were in. Partey, Guendouzi or Elneny even Willock but not those two.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
just because they scored only one goal doeent mean we only giftwrapped one opportunity for them.. its not a very convincing team setup, organisation and tactics
We've gone off the boil since Mikky started playing his boys Ødegaard and Willian

Dutch D

Well-Known Member & FPL Champion 19/20

serious ammo for @Trilly
What was our total xG? I feel like we barely created anything aside from a few hail Mary's that went in.

That's why it is way too kneejerk for people here to say William and Elneny decisions were vindicated. He clearly brought on Elneny to solidify defensively, he never contributes offensively, lol.

I don't mind Elneny in the squad over bums like Ceballos and Xhaka, though. Even my man Partey was sh*te today so a Partey -> Nenners would've made sense.

Kav

Established Member
I missed the second half, how did we play? Seems we scored two good goals.

My boy Moh doing the bits.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

It is well known the referees are protected very well like the lions in the zoo so we have to live with their decisions

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Tuesday, May 28

Arsenal have been handed a boost as Sporting Lisbon have lowered their asking price for CB Ousmane Diomande from €80m to €60m [Record]

Sheffield Wednesday are keen on signing 21 year old striker Mika Biereth on loan [The Sheffield Star]

Arsenal hope to command a sizeable fee for Eddie Nketiah this summer [The Athletic]

Arsenal and AC Milan are interested in Monaco midfielder Youssouf Fofana [Gazzetta]

Thomas Partey’s preference is to stay at Arsenal, but no talks have taken place over a new contract with one year left and the club could consider offers this summer [Charles Watts]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom