• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mikel Arteta: Aston La Vista To The Title?

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
Lacazette missed two golden chances against Liverpool and they only sealed the game at the very end.

We have been better in big games under Arteta against big sides. Simple as that, nothing you say will change that just deal with it or move on.
Well if we say then Villareal are not a big side thats fair enough. If the semi final of a European match isn't a big deal dead on.

You were literally Arteta out 2 weeks ago now you're back to defending him with your life.

So for you as long as we take 6 points from Chelsea and 4 from United what we do against Wolves, Everton, Burnley, Fulham, Villa etc is irrelevant.

Brilliant!!!

Sign of a successful club. Focus on 3 or 4 results while ignoring the other 30 or 40.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Its almost like one of the posters keeps flooding every thread on the forum with slight variations of exactly the same theme over and over and over and over again.

Imagine how destructive that would be?

Im glad something like that could never happen here.
That’s a bit harsh on @bingobob . No idea why he had to raise Wenger again, but a few of us put him right. :lol:

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
Didn't realise:

- Arteta would give Bellerin game time
- PEA would be so poor
- Leno would become error prone 8n the final quarter of the season
- All our cms would ****
Although I had no faith in our midfielders, can’t lie I thought Partey would be way better than he was.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Well if we say then Villareal are not a big side thats fair enough. If the semi final of a European match isn't a big deal dead on.

You were literally Arteta out 2 weeks ago now you're back to defending him with your life.

So for you as long as we take 6 points from Chelsea and 4 from United what we do against Wolves, Everton, Burnley, Fulham, Villa etc is irrelevant.

Brilliant!!!

Sign of a successful club. Focus on 3 or 4 results while ignoring the other 30 or 40.

Bruv what is wrong with you? Did you not read my post? I was purely focusing on some of the positives we've had this season. Why, in that same post where I'm purely mentioning positives, would I mention the negative results? Seriously? I am well aware we have also had some god awful games, I'm not stupid.

I'm not bothering with the negative stuff because it's posted 24/7 here, go read my post again and if you have nothing to say then don't respond.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
Bruv what is wrong with you? Did you not read my post? I was purely focusing on some of the positives we've had this season. Why, in that same post where I'm purely mentioning positives, would I mention the negative results? Seriously? I am well aware we have also had some god awful games, I'm not stupid.

I'm not bothering with the negative stuff because it's posted 24/7 here, go read my post again and if you have nothing to say then don't respond.
No point complaining now Arteta isn’t going all you can do is hope for a good transfer window he’ll be sacked if he fails next season.

It’s annoying we’re not a proactive club, we only do thing when we have no choice and backs against the wall.

Macho

Documenting your downfall 🎥
Dusted 🔻

This thread is turning into a joke :lol:

It's not even good faith debate at this point. Just a circle jerk over who can say Arteta is the footballing Satan in as creative a way as possible.

Obviously it has to simultaneously degrade into a Wenger debate for the 9 millionth time too :lol:
To be fair, Villarreal really should have been the end of Mikel. I noticed a sharp decline on this forum after we exited Europa league.

Even me myself one of the more serious and lengthy posters on the forum I’ll admit have been trolling ever since. I’m just in complete despair and disbelief.

The Wenger shots make me sad also.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀

You're not bothering with the negative stuff because the negative stuff outweighs the positives and because of the negative stuff you would have to change your stance. You're not fooling anyone.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
You're not bothering with the negative stuff because the negative stuff outweighs the positives and because of the negative stuff you would have to change your stance. You're not fooling anyone.

I'm not bothering with the negative stuff because it's absolutely pointless due to Arteta staying, hence why I said because we know he's staying.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
I don't like Mikel as manager at all. But people who called him an average player are ignorant towards football and Arsenal's history. Fabregas was phenomenal however, apart from Flamini I cannot recall him having a great partnership with anyone else.

I just preferred Arteta-Ramsey 2013-14.
Arteta was an average footballer. He played for Rangers, Everton and Arsenal.

He never got a look in in the national team not even for a meaningless friendly as part of the squad. He was average. Nothing more nothing less.

Now if you believe he was better than average tell me why he was.

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
To be fair, Villarreal really should have been the end of Mikel. I noticed a sharp decline on this forum after we exited Europa league.

Even me myself one of the more serious and lengthy posters on the forum I’ll admit have been trolling ever since. I’m just in complete despair and disbelief.

The Wenger shots make me sad also.

I agree on the Villarreal match.

That match really got to me. Losing to them I could just about take, they're a fairly decent side. The manner of the defeat still gets to me though. It was just totally unacceptable.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Worst season we've had since this club began and these clowns are acting like we walked the league?

Arsenal Quotes

A fan and a supporter behaves in different ways and what we have experienced in the last two games is pretty unique and is related to our history

Mikel Arteta

Latest posts

Top Bottom