• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Houssem Aouar

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 8,500
  • Views 948,999
Status
Not open for further replies.

Heavy Duty Rom

Outdated Tweets Merchant
Loool, Arsenal are looking to steal Onana from Lyons grasp. Way to piss of the club you to do business with.

The Arsenal.

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

Loool, Arsenal are looking to steal Onana from Lyons grasp. Way to piss of the club you to do business with.

The Arsenal.
By all accounts the relations between Lyon and Arsenal aren’t good after last summer. Either way, we’re not a charity, just because we’re trying to sign one of their players shouldn’t detract us from trying to sign a target for both clubs. Football is a competition.

chessygoal

My only issue with Aouar is that he tends to hide when his team is suffering. For that reason, I hope we keep Laca, he'll need guidance to up his game.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Baller. My only concern is that he probably wouldn't hit the ground running and we need our Xhaka replacement to.

MikeVinna

Established Member
It seems a lot of people view him as the most advanced in a three man midfield. I’d love to see him next to Partey personally with ESR in front of them.

Impact

Established Member
Love this in theory. Although feel it's banking on ESR & Saka bringing goals to their game, which Pepe certainly does.

I agree but that's the natural next step up in their development. If I'm Arteta, I'm setting them both ambitious targets of 10+ goals next season. With their intelligence, movement and ball striking ability, they certainly have the potential to reach those levels.

bonzka

I agree but that's the natural next step up in their development. If I'm Arteta, I'm setting them both ambitious targets of 10+ goals next season. With their intelligence, movement and ball striking ability, they certainly have the potential to reach those levels.
For sure. If they can kick on and bring end product to their game, we are in for a treat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

To all the Arsenal lovers:
Take care of the values of the club. My love and support forever.

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Sunday, May 19

RB Leipzig want to offer Benjamin Šeško a new contract to stay for one more year [Fabrizio Romano]

Arsenal are the negotiating table for Fenerbache LB Ferdi Kadıoğlu [Takvim via Sport_Witness]
Back
Top Bottom