• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Loss PL: Arsenal 0 - 2 Chelsea | 22nd August | KO: 16:30 | Sky Sports

Match Result Predictions

• Arsenal

Votes: 23 16.9%
  • Draw

Votes: 17 12.5%
  • Chelsea

Votes: 96 70.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

SK___

Only saw the first half of the game cause had a date planned. The date went superb.

And STILL i have mixed feelings today. Arsenal is doing me ffs
it’s only superb if the date ends in the morning
otherwise it’s air

Baki

Loves Anime Hates Mikel
What about the conditions he came in? Our squad was ageing and has no balance or structure. We are taking little steps and I'm willing to accept that as we are nowhere near title winning at the moment. I can see we are building a young squad with a great mental strength and potential though. There's no guarantee that a world class manager is going to change this overnight. It's going to take time.

That “ageing squad” had £150M injected into it after they achieved 5th place (1 point from 4th) before Mikel took over. So stop chatting **** and pretend that 8th place two seasons in a row is some kind of achievement when it’s clear that he’s underperforming with the squad that he has. To be honest, hiring him in the first place was a joke. What top club hires a ****ing rookie to oversee a rebuild. Ducking daft ****s. Your faith in mid-table MIK is misplaced. I’d understand if you were urging for patience for a world class manager who has “done it before” (because you know…you can look at their body of work and be like well they’ve won **** before, maybe they need some time)….but Mikel has no history of managing let alone winning league titles.

Alexs

The crowd tried their best but most of our players looked bemused, tactically inept and largely unfit and unprepared. Chelsea didn't bother leaving 1st gear in the second half and but for a Leno wonder save it's 3-0. Meanwhile Arteta stared at the ground for the last 15. He's done. Now, not in 10 games time.

Baki

Loves Anime Hates Mikel
People said the same last season and the form in the 2nd half of the season was very good.
People said the same last season and the form in the 2nd half of the season was very good.
Last 5 games were dead rubber games. Take them away and it was a fairly mid-table second half performance as well. Most of the season we hovered around 10th place. We also got played off the pitch by ****ing Slavia Prague.
Also speaking of circumstances, Mikel is ****ing lucky to play away and home with no fans. This ****er will not survive games with fans.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

What is Lukaku even supposed to answer to that? He answered pretty respectfully imo, the interviewer set him up.
To be honest, I didn’t even listen to any of it! I am just venting at anyone saying anything about Arsenal who isn’t one of ours! So tired of the anti Arsenal bias in the media and among referees etc.

Chelsea, a nothing club with a criminal Russian oligarch laundering money are praised to the skies! He can play there if he likes! I for one have no respect for it!

Baki

Loves Anime Hates Mikel
To be honest, I didn’t even listen to any of it! I am just venting at anyone saying anything about Arsenal who isn’t one of ours! So tired of the anti Arsenal bias in the media and among referees etc.

Chelsea, a nothing club with a criminal Russian oligarch laundering money are praised to the skies! He can play there if he likes! I for one have no respect for it!
Plenty of pro Arteta bias at the Athletic. Although, being pro Arteta is anti-Arsenal, so I guess we’re on the same page.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
You cant be mad at this today.

We had Holding and Mari at CB. Mari in particular got bullied against Lukaku and Holding missed an absolute sitter up the other end.

Lokonga was excellent, beat player for us, I said he's our best midfield talent since Cesc and I am correct.

Up the other end of the pitch Martinelli is not a CF. Offered absolutely nothing. Better on the LW. The issue is not many of our players have cutting edge in the final third. We have good talents, but you don't and shouldn't be relying on ESR and Saka so much. No other team in the premier league does that.

I am once again not judging anything until we actually have our team on the pitch. And that'll be the same for the board and such as well.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Jesus they were playing away and their xG was 6 times ours. 0-2 really flattered us. Arteta's tactics were abysmal.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
You cant be mad at this today.

We had Holding and Mari at CB. Mari in particular got bullied against Lukaku and Holding missed an absolute sitter up the other end.

Lokonga was excellent, beat player for us, I said he's our best midfield talent since Cesc and I am correct.

Up the other end of the pitch Martinelli is not a CF. Offered absolutely nothing. Better on the LW. The issue is not many of our players have cutting edge in the final third. We have good talents, but you don't and shouldn't be relying on ESR and Saka so much. No other team in the premier league does that.

I am once again not judging anything until we actually have our team on the pitch. And that'll be the same for the board and such as well.
Lokonga looked lost. Must be wondering what the hell he's walked into. They carved through Xhaka and Lokonga like they weren't there, over and over.

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
Thought Lokonga and ESR looked good today. Saka, Martinelli and Tierney had off days. If I speak about Mari I will be in big trouble.

Macho

DJ Machodemiks
Dusted 🔻

Thought Lokonga was very good on the ball if I’m honest. On the ball though.

Wasn’t convincing out of possession, looks a bit flimsy at times too.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Thought Lokonga was very good on the ball if I’m honest. On the ball though.

Wasn’t convincing out of possession, looks a bit flimsy at times too.

Yeah he's like a better version of Xhaka, but he's playing next to Xhaka, so it ain't good!

Until Partey returns, we need to play a back 3...we don't have the midfield or defenders right now for a 4.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

We played with a bit of a handbrake

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Sunday, May 19

RB Leipzig want to offer Benjamin Šeško a new contract to stay for one more year [Fabrizio Romano]

Arsenal are the negotiating table for Fenerbache LB Ferdi Kadıoğlu [Takvim via Sport_Witness]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom