• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win PL: Arsenal 3 - 0 Southampton | Saturday, December 11 | KO: 15:00 GMT

What result are you hoping for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lady_Gooner

Posting While Meditating
Trusted ⭐

Mid table clubs are really up and down. Maybe it’s us the fans that just have to get used to our new life

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
no surprise if we are playing teams like Norwich, Newcastle, Villa and Southampton at home.
It isn't enough if we just beat the scrap teams. West Ham at home is a game where you need a win.

Yes, that will be an important game for us.

Since Arteta is here for the season, its important for all of us that he gets the maximum points next matchday.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

This is reminding me a lot of the 17-18 season now over the last few weeks we've been winning all the home games and losing the away ones.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Partey played much better today? Which wasn’t very difficult to do to be fair.

Predictable as I said yesterday, he’ll do decent for a few games then head off to the AFCON. He’ll then be seen by our fanbase/management like a new signing.

Sapient Hawk

Destiny's Hand 🖐🏿
Trusted ⭐

He really is the Spanish Southgate, even when the team wins the game is unwatchable.

Southgate at least has the excuse of learning his trade from dinosaurs like McLaren.

Arteta learned things from Wenger/Pep & applies the tactics of Allerdyce from his heydays at Bolton.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
no surprise if we are playing teams like Norwich, Newcastle, Villa and Southampton at home.
It isn't enough if we just beat the scrap teams. West Ham at home is a game where you need a win.
We beat villa and Sp**s at home too. But what I'm saying is just be better away from home results are more important currently

sdotzdot

Established Member
Partey wasn’t even good. Our midfield is irrelevant in games like today because they basically literally have to do nothing and they’ll be okay. Xhaka gave the ball away 12 times in the first half and we were fine.

It’s any game where they get an ounce of pressure they completely collapse. So this game means nothing for Parteys performances tbh.

mirrorstares

Not much to read into this one, it would be nice to have a 40 year old retired keeper for our opponents to get a comfortable win (2 goals were on him directly) and that's it.

Pretty impressed by what a decimated Soton losing 2 more players during the match can do, but Caballero's easy goals demoralized them and we almost have a riot out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

A manager is a guide. He takes a group of people and says: "With you I can make us a success; I can show you the way".

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom