• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win PL: Arsenal 3 - 0 Southampton | Saturday, December 11 | KO: 15:00 GMT

What result are you hoping for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Papa Wonga

Established Member
Do know what, probably the first time we've won a game by 3 goals since I was a kid where I haven't been the slightest bit excited.

Arteta's sucked the life out of me.
Got to the point of not caring if we win or lose because we're forever going to be a mid-table club under the Car salesman trying to play politician trying to be a manager.

Sapient Hawk

Destiny's Hand 🖐🏿
Trusted ⭐

Full time.

Another false dawn for Arteta's ravenous horde to joyfully marinate in...the imbeciles.

Xln

Get me Jesus on the phone 📲
Guys is it worth watching the replay? Missed the game due to me having a game myself but saw some scraps where Odingaard was owning Soton.

Blankety Blank

emoji merchant
Our Expected goals was 0.78 that half. Lets just say you've got a very good imagination.
I say what i see & go with my eyes Laca could have had 2 more & Gaby & Saka were both 1 on 1 with the keeper
Run off & cream over meaningless XG it actually means little, Did they even exist in Arsenes day? I honestly cant take you seriously as a poster as you have such an agenda.:bye:

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Do know what, probably the first time we've won a game by 3 goals since I was a kid where I haven't been the slightest bit excited.

Arteta's sucked the life out of me.

Same, the performance didn't excite me at all.

There isnt enough progress being made under the manager, and I'd say we are being held back now.

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
This is why we're forever stuck in a Cycle and it's demoralising.

Lose 3 in a row, comes so close to being sacked>Win a game *convincingly* your the next Messiah, the board loves you>10 game streak *Practically god almighty, fans boning off*>Lose 4-5 in a row, talk of sack.
It's the Ole syndrome.

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
Only caught the 2nd half right before 3rd goal.

Decent enough performance given the terrible squad by Soton, it was evident on the quality of their defence for our 2nd and 3rd goal.

After the losses at United and Everton, that up&down chart of Arteta&Ole is still proving right though.

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
Martinelli was good right… needs a stream of goals like ESR had and Saka before general play and effort is top notch
He was a big reason we weren’t so turgid he constantly made the run expecting the through ball or cross where Auba has been waiting around for the chances to fall to him Martinelli is hustling at least

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
I say what i see & go with my eyes Laca could have had 2 more & Gaby & Saka were both 1 on 1 with the keeper
Run off & cream over meaningless XG it actually means little, Did they even exist in Arsenes day? I honestly cant take you seriously as a poster as you have such an agenda.:bye:

You can tell all those beautiful Arsenal goals today, were a dagger to his heart :drool:

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel

:lol:

"**** off Mikel, getting a drink in on the beach, be back in 5 days"

Hopefully he comes back in, like he did after getting dropped for Sp**s...he deserves 100 Arsenal goals.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
The overall performance today was not great to be fair it's like the story of this Arteta team it only patches of good football and dominance 15-20 minute each half or sometimes 20min in whole game the rest is either can't keep the ball or just be counter attacking team. I hope we don't repeat the first 15min against Southampton because Rice Soucek Antonio and Benrahma will have field day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I believe one of the best things about managing people is that we can influence lives in a positive way. That’s basically what a manager is about. When I can do that, I am very happy.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom