• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win PL: Arsenal 3 - 0 Southampton | Saturday, December 11 | KO: 15:00 GMT

What result are you hoping for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Arteta refusing to answer more questions about auba he say it stays inside dressing room

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
Btw, for all this talk about Livamento I wasn't really seeing it with him today. Is he actually really good or is he hyped cos he comes from Chelsea's academy?

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
White also had some good moments.
Its like saying most of our attacks come down the left. Some teams have a stronger side :facepalm:

Ur team won Joker try to be happy please ffs
If you're going to be low IQ and reply, at least be funny or something. All of your positions are wrong and unintelligent. I get nothing out of interacting with you other than a kind of existential sadness over lower life forms swirling around aimlessly in the ether. Please stop.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
I say what i see & go with my eyes Laca could have had 2 more & Gaby & Saka were both 1 on 1 with the keeper
Run off & cream over meaningless XG it actually means little, Did they even exist in Arsenes day? I honestly cant take you seriously as a poster as you have such an agenda.:bye:
Lol. You don't half talk some sh!t. How could we have had 5 goals in the first half. We only 5 shots on target in the whole game. And you always know who has the agenda when they whinge about stats being meaningless and big up their own eyes.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Tomi today was really good in every department defensively specially like every young player in current squad he look more comfertable playing at home than away

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Don't understand why Partey is the deep midfielder and not xhaka.
Ideally we want Lacazette replaced with a striker who is much further up the pitch.

Then we need passing networks leading to that striker from all the players behind him.

That network literally looks like we play without a striker.

TornadoTed

Established Member
Decent performance and a nice win.

The annoying thing is that's a reaction type performance. The one you get when you've lost a couple on the bounce and you come out with a bit of fire and a point to prove.

Makes the previous couple of results and performances even more annoying to be honest. We've got some good offensive players that need letting off the leash a bit.

We better not revert back to type against West Ham, though I fear we will. We'll probably go 1-0 up and then sit back and try to soak up pressure. Arteta's asking for trouble doing that, but he doesn't seem to learn.
This is the single most irritating thing about Mikel for me. I could accept a novice learning on the job if he was learning the lessons and making changes quickly to address them. This sitting back on a 1-0 seems like this seasons 'spam 30 crosses into a striker who is rubbish at heading' from last season. The vast majority of fans saw that one months before Mikel finally gave up on it. I hope the negative sitting back is abandoned sooner as we actually look OK when we go at teams with some energy and intensity.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Ideally we want Lacazette replaced with a striker who is much further up the pitch.

Then we need passing networks leading to that striker from all the players behind him.

That network literally looks like we play without a striker.
Arteta likes a striker that strong in air and his hold up play very good so it can bring other players to the game that's why we targeting Dominic Calvert-Lewin and Vlahovic.

OSBK

Established Member
Parts of that game we had them penned in and players fighting to take shots. Been a long time since i have seen us like that camped on the edge of their box and looking like we could score 10.

Other parts of the game we looked niave and open against a very poor southampton.

Thought our back 5 were brilliant today. Gab has the presence of sol and tommy, white and tierney look very good. This young guard could very well be our old guard.

Xhaka was decent, moved the ball well. Partey was pretty bad again.

3 points

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
Parts of that game we had them penned in and players fighting to take shots. Been a long time since i have seen us like that camped on the edge of their box and looking like we could score 10.

Other parts of the game we looked niave and open against a very poor southampton.

Thought our back 5 were brilliant today. Gab has the presence of sol and tommy, white and tierney look very good. This young guard could very well be our old guard.

Xhaka was decent, moved the ball well. Partey was pretty bad again.

3 points
Partey rattled in a fair few really good passes and broke up opposition attack a few times and made an excellent driving run with a turn of speed I didn't know he was capable of. Still not a world beating performance and still looked like he could have the ball nicked off him but I would no way say Xhaka played better? Cant see how you saw that at all, even if you just compare the penetration of the passing Partey beat Xhaka out of sight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

We played with a bit of a handbrake

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom