• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win PL: Arsenal 3 - 0 Southampton | Saturday, December 11 | KO: 15:00 GMT

What result are you hoping for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
We were good today after the first 20 minutes, routine win against a **** team. These aren’t the games by which we’re judged - have a feeling West Ham will be a big, big game - which tells you a lot about our season.

It also says a lot about how phenomenally coaches West Ham is

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Great bunch of lads...

FGWaDe-WUAktVWx

...well, most of them.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

Guys is it worth watching the replay? Missed the game due to me having a game myself but saw some scraps where Odingaard was owning Soton.
Yes. We scored one nice goal playing out from the back quickly. Martinelli and Saka hit the uprights. It was closer to 4-0 than 3-1. Nice to see a win again. Doesn't change much in my view but always nice to score 3 and keep a clean sheet. Southampton are poor though and we half invited them into the game in the beginning. Once we scored it was pretty easy sailing.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

Mid table clubs are really up and down. Maybe it’s us the fans that just have to get used to our new life
We have finished 5th, 6th, 5th, 8th and 8th the last 5 seasons. Guess we are getting used to it, aren't we? Maybe we can nick the 6th place this season with a bit of luck this year. The good thing is that no one can accuse us of being glory hunters...

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

@yorch44 No need to give me a thumbs down for pointing out how downbeat the forum is when we win...

Seeing your reaction and user name I had to think of little Yorki in Jojo Rabitt and when he meets Jojo after a particular bad day and dejectedly states: "It's not a good time to be a nazi"... ;)

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
Yes. We scored one nice goal playing out from the back quickly. Martinelli and Saka hit the uprights. It was closer to 4-0 than 3-1. Nice to see a win again. Doesn't change much in my view but always nice to score 3 and keep a clean sheet. Southampton are poor though and we half invited them into the game in the beginning. Once we scored it was pretty easy sailing.
You’ve taken great care to cautiously highlight a small number of good points from todays victory but there is not really much point as anyone who didn’t pray for a thumping loss will be immediately branded an Arteta loving zealot.

No grey areas on this forum.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Summed up well, but don't forget they lost both their keepers and had to draft in a 40year old at the last minute.

Blankety Blank

emoji merchant
Lol. You don't half talk some sh!t. How could we have had 5 goals in the first half. We only 5 shots on target in the whole game. And you always know who has the agenda when they whinge about stats being meaningless and big up their own eyes.

Its not just about shots. Martinelli & Laca failed to get shots off when they should have.

Saka who did get one off that was saved could have squared to Laca for a tap in.
Sometimes players just simply make the wrong decisions when on the ball, This young team seem to do it more than most tbh but they will hopefully improve. Well thats what i want anyway

Your 'football brain' seems to lack some understanding about making the most of situations?

Perhaps because these incidents do not show up in your stat wet dream you simply dismiss them & make out they didnt happen.

If not you simply choose to because you have an agenda.

Blankety Blank

emoji merchant
If you're going to be low IQ and reply, at least be funny or something. All of your positions are wrong and unintelligent. I get nothing out of interacting with you other than a kind of existential sadness over lower life forms swirling around aimlessly in the ether. Please stop.
TBH I was trying to to do you a favour by dumbing things down to your level.
I do try to be inclusive at the end of the day that is surely the point of the forum.
Very sorry if that doesnt meet the specific requirements of every superhero/joker on here 😘.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Xhaka for me suited more deeper role than Partey because Partey is better going forward apart from his shooting
Problem with Xhaka is if he stays back he'll get in Gabriel and Whites way and takeover their distribution shifting our average position back as he's not in midfield

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

A player's true character is in how he plays and not in his social life. You can hide your real personality in your social life, You cannot on the field.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom