• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Loss PL: Crystal Palace 3 - 0 Arsenal | Monday 4th April | KO: 20:00 BST | Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

0_blog.jpg

Had to make this to give us a bit of distraction during the international break.

Palace is a tough team to beat. Regardless fo the fat that they have nothing to play for in the league. I expect a very tight game with them making it hard for us. They're a very devastating team on the break. We have athletic CBs. But you do wonder if that's enough to stop the likes of Zaha, Eze, et al.

This is potentially our hardest of game of the next three 'winnable' fixtures. Hopefully we don't feck it up.
Screenshot-20220327-234117.png

Screenshot-20220327-234139.png

Screenshot-20220327-234153.png

Screenshot-20220327-234227.png

Screenshot-20220327-234246.png

Screenshot-20220327-234307.png

Screenshot-20220327-234338.png

Screenshot-20220327-234413.png

I expect all our starters to be back for this one.
Hopefully Tomiyasu is fit enough to be on the bench at least.

Screenshot-20220328-000635.png

Prediction
Crystal palace 0-1 Arsenal

Last edited by a moderator:

ArsenalInMyHeart

This is your brain on ITK addiction
Now although pessimistic, but we have to accept if we can not get top 4. Europa league is not too bad because it's was bet when we didn't buy anyone and loan out a lot of players in the winter. Our squad is too thin.
I hope our players can play with the good performance they have until the end of this season.
Gabriel and Tavares have to stop doing the stupid thing
Ødegaard need to have responsible with his touch and his pass

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Now although pessimistic, but we have to accept if we can not get top 4. Europa league is not too bad because it's was bet when we didn't buy anyone and loan out a lot of players in the winter. Our squad is too thin.
I hope our players can play with the good performance they have until the end of this season.
Gabriel and Tavares have to stop doing the stupid thing
Ødegaard need to have responsible with his touch and his pass
European competition is important to move forward we still in good position for CL we need to keep pushing for it.

Tourbillion

Angry & Miserable
It’s exactly why Saliba should fancy his chances in taking one of the CB spots. Both White and Gabriel (as good as they have been this season) are littered with errors.
I really hope we see Saliba in pre season.

Only concern is some people say he's a bit heavy on the turn.

Aussie_gunner123

Established Member

That game was at 5am where I live & I had to get up that early to watch that stuff. That was absolutely disgraceful, probably as bad as I have seen it in years. Arteta would have had a word to them after that performance I hope & told them that was a disgrace & expected an apology.

Some CP players including Viera since he's against us now would have laughed their heads off at that & expected us to finish below them on the table now unfortunately. I hope Viera doesn't find Arsenal a disgrace & dislike us so much all of a sudden, hopefully he still has much respect for us.

Big Poppa

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
And what the **** has happened to Ramsdale's touch and passing?

Needs a long spell behind Leno.
It's easy to say with hindsight, but considering he's been out injured and generally ropey + how well Leno played against Villa, I could forgive Bernd for being a bit miffed not to get another chance

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
That game was at 5am where I live & I had to get up that early to watch that stuff.

See, this is why fans outside the UK, are better fans to be honest.

Getting up that early...to watch Nuno duck under a cross for some reason for the 1st goal, then for Gabriel to go full Mustafi for the 2nd!

Respect 👊

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Getting up that early...to watch Nuno duck under a cross for some reason for the 1st goal, then for Gabriel to go full Mustafi for the 2nd!

Respect 👊

I spent the better part of £70 all in going to see us get piped.

Aussie_gunner123

Established Member

Respect 👊
I'm pretty sure a lot of UK fans would still be more consistent fans then we are but in saying that it certainly doesn't mean we aren't diehard fans either haha. I'm sure we do expect better performances then that though if we've got to get up early or stay up so late.

Riou

I spent the better part of £70 all in going to see us get piped.

See, this is why fans inside the UK, are better fans to be honest.

Spending that kind of money, plus sitting with the Palace fans...to watch Nuno duck under a cross for some reason for the 1st goal, then for Gabriel to go full Mustafi for the 2nd!

Respect 👊

Aussie_gunner123

Established Member

See, this is why fans inside the UK, are better fans to be honest.

Spending that kind of money, plus sitting with the Palace fans...to watch Nuno duck under a cross for some reason for the 1st goal, then for Gabriel to go full Mustafi for the 2nd!

Respect 👊
Your right there mate as I pointed out before. With fans paying good money for tickets but spitting on each other, throwing stuff at each other is pretty bad especially when a lot of guys should & would actually be good mates in general & have a drink or 2 after the games.

Big Poppa

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Yes but that means we now need:

- a good backup LB
- a good backup RB
- a quality DM
- a quality playmaking CM
- a backup winger
- a top quality striker

Can't see us filling all or even most of those gaps in one off-season.
It doesn't make sense to recruit a player and back up per specific position. Firstly, you end up with a bloated squad again secondly it's too expensive thirdly quality and harmony gets compromised.

For example - Christopher Nkunku is a player of immense quality who improves a team in each of the 3 areas in bold. I think your list can be solved with 3 potentially world class multi functional players.

Aussie_gunner123

Established Member

Eitherway as I said, I just hope Viera isn't disgraced to be a former Arsenal captain & legend after our game recently. I'm sure he'll accept that every team is allowed to have a game like that every now & then I hope. He will if he's a respectable person though.

avenellroad

John Radford’s son
Eitherway as I said, I just hope Viera isn't disgraced to be a former Arsenal captain & legend after our game recently. I'm sure he'll accept that every team is allowed to have a game like that every now & then I hope. He will if he's a respectable person though.
Why would he be disgraced? We are 17 points ahead of his team with a game in hand. We were just utterly **** on the day which happens.

Riou

...Gabriel cut his hair very short to be like Senderos, we were doomed from the start.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Another thing that triggered me. Arteta apologising to fans. I hate when managers and players do this. Unless you didn’t give your all what are you apologising for?

rockofcashel

Watching Zaha again last night, you'd have to say, we should have taken a chance on him over Pepe.. but look, can't change that now.. we're two more seasons down the line

The 3 nil wasn't the worst of last night.. losing Partey for the season was.. we were always going to falter somewhere

Partey, Tierney, Tomiyasu all gone for the season is disastrous. Tavares display.. what can you say? I think there is a player in there, but his confidence must be completely shot now, so he'll not play again this season. Might even be let go at the end of it. So what is the option there? Move Xhaka back, and lose both Xhaka and Partey from the middle?

Maybe Lokonga/El Neny, with Martinelli coming in for ESR.. but what then if we lose another player to injury.

The squads too light, but unless there's a real gem hiding in the 23's..

Laca has pretty much shown in the past few games.. he's not worth a 2 year contract.. right now, I wouldn't even bother with a one year one anymore.

Going to need 5-7 new players like i said earlier, especially if we get Euro football. Saliba is one.. but that still leaves 4-6 more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When you grow up with a club and you end up playing for them and winning things, you are from that club. I was born here. I was formulated here.

Liam Brady

Daily Transfer Updates

Tuesday, May 28

Arsenal have been handed a boost as Sporting Lisbon have lowered their asking price for CB Ousmane Diomande from €80m to €60m [Record]

Sheffield Wednesday are keen on signing 21 year old striker Mika Biereth on loan [The Sheffield Star]

Arsenal hope to command a sizeable fee for Eddie Nketiah this summer [The Athletic]

Arsenal and AC Milan are interested in Monaco midfielder Youssouf Fofana [Gazzetta]

Thomas Partey’s preference is to stay at Arsenal, but no talks have taken place over a new contract with one year left and the club could consider offers this summer [Charles Watts]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom