• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Loss PL: Crystal Palace 3 - 0 Arsenal | Monday 4th April | KO: 20:00 BST | Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

0_blog.jpg

Had to make this to give us a bit of distraction during the international break.

Palace is a tough team to beat. Regardless fo the fat that they have nothing to play for in the league. I expect a very tight game with them making it hard for us. They're a very devastating team on the break. We have athletic CBs. But you do wonder if that's enough to stop the likes of Zaha, Eze, et al.

This is potentially our hardest of game of the next three 'winnable' fixtures. Hopefully we don't feck it up.
Screenshot-20220327-234117.png

Screenshot-20220327-234139.png

Screenshot-20220327-234153.png

Screenshot-20220327-234227.png

Screenshot-20220327-234246.png

Screenshot-20220327-234307.png

Screenshot-20220327-234338.png

Screenshot-20220327-234413.png

I expect all our starters to be back for this one.
Hopefully Tomiyasu is fit enough to be on the bench at least.

Screenshot-20220328-000635.png

Prediction
Crystal palace 0-1 Arsenal

Last edited by a moderator:

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
Who changed my avi? I’ve had it for 13 years ffs. I can’t change it back.

You were away from forum for some time, but I see you kept your old habits of making things up (i.e. lying)
:fibs:

You may change your avatar yourself, I provided you with the copy of you old one

You may change it yourself.

I alredy posted your avi in the other thread.

It doesn't make sense to recruit a player and back up per specific position. Firstly, you end up with a bloated squad again secondly it's too expensive thirdly quality and harmony gets compromised.

For example - Christopher Nkunku is a player of immense quality who improves a team in each of the 3 areas in bold. I think your list can be solved with 3 potentially world class multi functional players.
Agreed. I'd take him, Tilemans and Nunez.

bergholt

It doesn't make sense to recruit a player and back up per specific position. Firstly, you end up with a bloated squad again secondly it's too expensive thirdly quality and harmony gets compromised.

For example - Christopher Nkunku is a player of immense quality who improves a team in each of the 3 areas in bold. I think your list can be solved with 3 potentially world class multi functional players.

Fingers crossed!

Erlis

Only Came To See Granit Xhaka

Well well, I do not watch a match and everything goes wrong for Arsenal. Tbh, I completely forgot about it.

Should try to focus more on Arsenal next months otherwise things will go wrong. I feel there is some kind of telepathy between me and the team. :eyess::footie:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Ian Wright was the incredible striker for whom those around him sometimes found hard to control especially the opponents. He was an extrovert, hyperactive, and had endured an extremely hard life. His playing style was instinctive, and he had that killer instinct, a player like no other.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom