• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Your Top 5 Arsenal Players Ever

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
Just going by players that I've seen.

Bergkamp.
Henry.
Vieira.
Ashley Cole. ( He may be a fool but the greatest English LB ever, can't leave him off)
Adams. ( You could make a case that Sol was the better CB but in terms of importance to the clubs history you can't have a list like this without Mr Arsenal on it.

Honourable mentions, Pires, O'Leary, Seaman, Gilberto Silva, Cesc etc.

Barry

Definitely Not An Old Poster
@GDeep™ was the only one who put him in his favourite players list.

A-M isn’t ready for my list.

Edit: And @Barry
Haha, let's see your list then. Its boring if everyone has the same 5 names so a few leftfield choices are all good in my book (as long as you don't pick Wiltord or AM Hype-job Hleb who would be getting murdered today if he was scoring 3 goals a season as our winger).

Think that Petit and RVP are both worthy. Petit was one half of our best ever midfield pairing; RVP would have a better rep with the fans if he had stayed fit and not left for United. Incredible player, it's a coin toss between him and Bergkamp on talent, maybe Dennis shades him though tbf but my memories of Robin are fresher.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Imagine being asked if you rate this player, but you "Say No"...

sylvain-wiltord-of-arsenal-with-the-fa-community-shield-premier-and-picture-id1220544097

...propa winner!

Macho

DJ Machodemiks
Dusted 🔻

Haha, let's see your list then. Its boring if everyone has the same 5 names so a few leftfield choices are all good in my book (as long as you don't pick Wiltord or AM Hype-job Hleb who would be getting murdered today if he was scoring 3 goals a season as our winger).

I feel like RvP and Cazorla are the biggest hype jobs on Arsenal-Mania I've ever seen :lol:

World class, but it feels they are held in way higher regard than they should be.

Gunner D

Coronavirus Truther; ex. Gunner boy dd
Wiltord’s an Arsenal legend mate. Won us the league at old trafford.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
I feel like RvP and Cazorla are the biggest hype jobs on Arsenal-Mania I've ever seen :lol:

World class, but it feels they are held in way higher regard than they should be.

Probably just comes down to most being too young for the Highbury years as they were pre 2006, they just have more memories from The Emirates.

Macho

DJ Machodemiks
Dusted 🔻

Probably just comes down to most being too young for the Highbury years as they were pre 2006, they just have more memories from The Emirates.

Only explanation. Even Cesc I get, but those two nah man.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
1. Henry (Only watched him for tow years)

2. Vieira

3. Cesc

4. Alexis

5. Campbell

Blood on the Tracks

Trusted ⭐

Even if it's not intentional you're going to veer towards the players that actually won stuff here and were part of the glory years.

No-one who lived through those times would have the likes of RVP and Cazorla on their list. Even Cesc is highly dubious tbh.

We're talking true legends when it comes to top 5.

I'd have Gilberto Silva or David Seaman in way before RVP or Santi for example. Doubt either would make my top 10 tbh.

Blood on the Tracks

Trusted ⭐

He's a failed winger FFS

Failed striker actually.

Also the best LB in PL history. Arsenal Invincible. Best LB in the world for 5+ years including while he played for us.

Cole was just as important as Bobby and Thierry when it came to us destroying teams down our left too.

People are putting RVP on their list when we only got a great 18 months or so out of him his whole career here and he left in a negative manner.

I don't see how Cole can't be on the list tbh.

Barry

Definitely Not An Old Poster

You can make a case for Cazorla the DLP being a hype job but overall he was a wonderful player, so versatile as well. Put up big numbers on the wing and at AM as well as being so easy on the eye.

RVP... nah, it's like calling Henry, Vieira or Bergkamp hype jobs. It's not hype, they are all World Class players in their prime. VP won United the title in the year he left us, would have won us a couple of titles if he'd stayed fit for a whole season as well.

Arsenal Quotes

I think this project is going to go BANG

Mikel Arteta after a difficult run of results

Daily Transfer Updates

Sunday, May 19

RB Leipzig want to offer Benjamin Šeško a new contract to stay for one more year [Fabrizio Romano]

Arsenal are the negotiating table for Fenerbache LB Ferdi Kadıoğlu [Takvim via Sport_Witness]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom