• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Transfer Deadline Day Summer 2022: Much Edu About Nothing

Are you satisfied with our transfer window as a whole?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aussie_gunner123

Established Member

Don't expect anymore outgoing after bellerin and AMN. Only maybe youngsters like Azeez
We are already short with those 2 included in the team. We've got to get a few players before we let more players leave imo. We get injuries galore somehow compared to other teams.

Malky

Established Member
I'm fine with signing Luiz, aslong as the fee is low and he's a squad player it means we can move on Elneny next summer.
However, one thing is clear after this season - Partey is no longer a starter and a replacement must be signed next summer. He just can't stay fit and we can't rely on him.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Bellerin will be sold for 15m to Betis next summer, we all know it.

True.

But of all that will be owed to the administrators that will be running Barcelona then, hope that ****ing club gets liquated with how they have acted.

MaraDon

Wants you to learn about football
I'm fine with signing Luiz, aslong as the fee is low and he's a squad player it means we can move on Elneny next summer.
However, one thing is clear after this season - Partey is no longer a starter and a replacement must be signed next summer. He just can't stay fit and we can't rely on him.
Cool, Edu was waiting for your approval to move on with the signing.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
It'll be like 5%-10% sell on clause nothing to be excited about.

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli
The best tennis player on the planet disagrees.

I don't think Djokovic actually refers to himself as a vegan tho? He doesn't eat animal products or gluten, whatever you call that. Vegan+? :lol:

All this diet stuff is hyper individual imo, what works for some won't work for others etc.

db10_therza

🎵 Edu getting rickrolled 🎵
Trusted ⭐

Player:White
The best tennis player on the planet disagrees.
Federer was vegetarian, not vegan. Big differnce. Also pretty sure he was happy taking supplements (Calcium, Iron, creatine etc) whilst heccy B is on record saying he'd never take supplements.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
If we can get CL next season we will be able to attract a top CM. Partey like you said will become a squad player which, while expensive, is all he is good for.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Hang on. We have a sell-on clause with Auba?
No. We have a sell on clause if they sell Bellerin like what they are doing with Auba. Seems like maybe Edu learned and won't be burned twice now. We didn't negotiate a sell on clause in the Auba deal but did in the Bellerin one.

KrissKringle

Reinventing VAR 😡
He's Elneny basically, just slightly better.

Adam Rae Voge

"In his Premier League time, Luiz has typified an average-to-slightly-above-average midfield performance. As you can see from the career radar, he hugs that inner circle (50th percentile) in plenty of numbers, while standing out in ball security."
Great. Another soon to be deadwood signing that we won't be able to offload in the next 2 years, when he's catching roots on the bench.

This could have been avoided if we would have gotten a player a month ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I think I lost my hair flicking the ball on for all them years at the near post from Brian Marwood's corners

Steve Bould

Daily Transfer Updates

Tuesday, May 28

Arsenal have been handed a boost as Sporting Lisbon have lowered their asking price for CB Ousmane Diomande from €80m to €60m [Record]

Sheffield Wednesday are keen on signing 21 year old striker Mika Biereth on loan [The Sheffield Star]

Arsenal hope to command a sizeable fee for Eddie Nketiah this summer [The Athletic]

Arsenal and AC Milan are interested in Monaco midfielder Youssouf Fofana [Gazzetta]

Thomas Partey’s preference is to stay at Arsenal, but no talks have taken place over a new contract with one year left and the club could consider offers this summer [Charles Watts]

Latest posts

Top Bottom