• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Loss EFL Cup 3rd Round: Arsenal 1 - 3 Brighton And Hove Albion | Wednesday 9th November | KO: 19:45 GMT | No Streams, Stop Asking For One

Status
Not open for further replies.

0_arsenalblog.jpg

Screenshot-20221107-085448.png

b7606bb4-1bf1-4f87-8fd5-456716a43767.png

Play the kids.

That's what Wenger would do.

avenellroad

John Radford’s son
Looks like the second string have just reverted to type (being crap) because they won’t get a look in for any of the Prem games.

We really have to pray injuries don’t derail us. Get to January and make some reinforcements and then sell the likes of Cedric, Lokonga and Holding in the summer.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐

Arteta basically saying his squad depth is s**t but in nice way. Let's see what they do in January

Legend14

Established Member
Didn’t see match like almost everyone else on the planet. How much of the loss was due to 11 players never playing together vs poor quality?

D

Deleted member 102404

Arteta basically saying his squad depth is s**t but in nice way. Let's see what they do in January

No , he's saying we're the same as every other club in the world.
If there are injuries. we're weakened.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Didn’t see match like almost everyone else on the planet. How much of the loss was due to 11 players never playing together vs poor quality?
Seeing Brighton goals it's was mistakes from usual s**t and gk error we were very comfortable until the 60 minutes according to stats when they scored 2nd goal we basically give up trying. Brighton deserve the win at the end because they took advantage it seem and us no.

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
See this is my problem with squad players and the discussions about them. In essence, squaddies are fine when paired with a host of first teamers. They are serviceable, non-offensive. I truly believe Nketiah for example could score a similar amount of goals Jesus has if given the same amount of minutes. However, when squaddies are paired with other squaddies, no one stands out. Games become a turgid affair and everyone misunderstand the levels that these players are. That is why I am not gonna lose my head in games like this because I know what these guys.

First team players stand out, while squad players fit in. To really raise our level, we need first team players on the bench. Easier said than done, but it has to be done. You either have to give them a healthy wage packet or you find a way to give them minutes to alleviate the lack of game time. I think that is why City take every competition seriously. It's not just trophies, but giving their squaddies to feel included and to fight for something in their limited time. I can see why Arteta takes these cups seriously and I think we should continue to do so.

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
This proves further if we want to make an actual run at title we need a better bench. Frankly, glad we are out. We don’t need the distraction as Europa is 2nd most important and league by far most important. Even if we lost early in FA cup I wouldn’t be too bothered. But this is further evidence we got a thin squad that is good but short on depth of quality

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
This proves further if we want to make an actual run at title we need a better bench. Frankly, glad we are out. We don’t need the distraction as Europa is 2nd most important and league by far most important. Even if we lost early in FA cup I wouldn’t be too bothered. But this is further evidence we got a thin squad that is good but short on depth of quality
No fa cup is different i want us to take it more seriously the europa won't start until mid February so it'll give us enough time to make run in fa cup. But either way important to add 2 players in January

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
No fa cup is different i want us to take it more seriously the europa won't start until mid February so it'll give us enough time to make run in fa cup. But either way important to add 2 players in January
I been saying it, we over rely on Thomas. Our defensive depth is hood but depth in attack and midfield is weak. If you play an aggressive system to create tons of chances then you don’t finish them you have basically opened yourself up at back for nothing. To play Champagne football he wants we need more

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli

Who cares? ****ty cup, no one wanted to win it. Glad to get the game congestion down tbh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

It is well known the referees are protected very well like the lions in the zoo so we have to live with their decisions

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Tuesday, May 21

Nuno Tavares will return to Arsenal after Nottingham Forest chose not to exercise the buy option in his loan deal [Nottingham Forest Official Site]

Benjamin Šeško’s agent confirms interest from English and Italian clubs, adding that he is not interested in moving to Saudi Arabia [Evening Standard]

Arsenal have sent scouts to watch Benfica midfielder Joao Neves multiple times [Fabrizio Romano]

Arsenal have joined Manchester United in the race to sign Rennes’ 18 year old attacking midfielder Desire Doue [Ouest-France]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom