• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win Premier League: Arsenal 3 - 1 West Ham | Monday 26th, December | KO: 20:00 BST | Prime Video

Status
Not open for further replies.

0_Arsenal-West-Ham.jpg

...and we're baaaaaaaaack!!!.

We're more less as we were before the break, save the absence of Gabriel Jesus.

There's been report going around the media that if Moyes loses this, he'll get the boot. Typical Arsenal luck. Now watch the west ham players turn up and run through a brick wall for Moyes.

But I still think they're still a poor side. Their new signings haven't acclimatized and the world cup came at the worst possible time for them.
Screenshot-20221219-134124.png

Screenshot-20221219-134141.png

Screenshot-20221219-134154.png

Screenshot-20221219-134224.png
28fe322f-f655-444a-ba8e-ce42a91b31e0.png

Prediction

Arsenal 2-0 West Ham

ptrcopp

Nah its offside saka was ckearly off and touch the ball. Westham pen looked soft

Think it’s that Saka touched the ball which then rolled into Nketiah who was offside.

It’s frustrating because the ball didn’t really change its path but offside is one of those that is black and white according to the VAR system, nothing about clear and obvious error

Monstar-Gunn4r

Established Member
Martinelli needs to be more involved in combining with the rest and Eddie is out of sync with the rest of team.

We need an equalizer in first 10 mins so the nerves are settled for the rest of match in attempt to get all 3 pts.

The question is who comes from the bench when you need a spark ✨😭
Hes done fine, has been fouled a couple of tijmes and was unlucky another couple. Id be looking at Xhaka as the one who needs to do more, Ødegaard showing what can be done from a similar position on the pitch - no reason Xhaka shouldnt be doing the same.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Nketiah is going to play like a traditional forward not like Jesus so we need to make the best of that situation, not play like Jesus is still there
That what i been saying jesus is unique player no alot of players can do it

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

The Martinelli criticism is fair game imo. If he wants 200k, he’ll start getting judged like those other wide players on that.

A-M had a complete meltdown when Nketiah was given a 100k contract with number 14. The same energy needs to be applied - thanks.

Lady_Gooner

Posting While Meditating
Trusted ⭐

Probably a red for studs on Martinelli's foot, and Saka has had a hand attached to his jersey all match so probably a yellow for that. But on the balance of things its a good performance for a premiership ref.
That would be quite a soft red loool. They’ve been a lil rough but it’s just part of the sport. Nothing has really crossed the line yet

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
I think he is worth it, if you look at his trajectory whilst at Arsenal

Nah, needs to do a lot more.

It's a gamble, but if his base salary is anywhere over 140ish, idk. Will need to start scoring/assisting a lot more.

We can't have a team full of players that play well but don't score enough.

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
Post the pre game PR pieces then? Bet you don’t post nothing.
They were already posted here with Amy Lawrence's tweet before the game started. I'm getting attacked by @albakos while posters here are allowed to post misogynist posts of her getting wet after tweeting her story. Makes you think

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Religiously, it is said that God created man. I am only a guide. I allow others to express what they have in them. I have not created anything. I am a facilitator of what is beautiful in man.

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Tuesday, May 28

Arsenal have been handed a boost as Sporting Lisbon have lowered their asking price for CB Ousmane Diomande from €80m to €60m [Record]

Sheffield Wednesday are keen on signing 21 year old striker Mika Biereth on loan [The Sheffield Star]

Arsenal hope to command a sizeable fee for Eddie Nketiah this summer [The Athletic]

Arsenal and AC Milan are interested in Monaco midfielder Youssouf Fofana [Gazzetta]

Thomas Partey’s preference is to stay at Arsenal, but no talks have taken place over a new contract with one year left and the club could consider offers this summer [Charles Watts]

Latest posts

Top Bottom