• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mykhailo Mudryk [Chelsea Bound]

Is Mudryk Thee Stallion disrespecting Shakhtar with his conduct?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Honestly for a club in a title race we are ****ing up bad. We’re one injury away from it all going to ****. We wanted to sign a partey backup bad in the last days of the summer window, now elneny is back and not a peep. This is bad however we spin it.

We're only ****ing up if it's Mudryk or no one, let's hope the club was smart enough to have some alternatives.

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
Thing is though, it's just the way of modern football.

Players are fickle, they'll twerk for whoever looks like giving them the best move, at one stage it was us, now it's Chelsea.

It's not like the lad has some deep seated love for Arsenal, why would he? Given the situation in Ukraine I can't blame him for wanting out and taking the best offer tbh.

Monstar-Gunn4r

Established Member
Right approach imo. You don't get in a pissing contest with a man who's been drinking for a month straight
Yeah but if hes been following you around all night maybe you might want to make some plans to p*ss somewhere else. Arteta being crying out for more than just one player for weeks now, no rumours or rumblings about any other plans to strengthen the team.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
I think I will just murder my father if this happens, tbh (who is a fan of that scumbag club)

Don't really rate Felix, or had even really heard about this kid before he started twerking for us...but I have my principals, they can't keep doing this to us.

I HATE Chelsea so much, they are so lucky they won the dirty lottery in 2003 and that luck seems to never end...if they lost to Pool on the last day that season and finished 5th, they would have ended up becoming another Leeds with how awful they were run finically...THAT'S the real Chelsea football club.

They went from having less trophies than Sp**s, to buying two European Cups ffs...pricks.

My dad has had a good run, he is old enough to have even gone to this National Front meetings Chelsea used to have on the reg back in the day...thanks for the memories, but it's time to get stabbed in the neck 🤬

Uncle Good-Advice

Honestly for a club in a title race we are ****ing up bad. We’re one injury away from it all going to ****. We wanted to sign a partey backup bad in the last days of the summer window, now elneny is back and not a peep. This is bad however we spin it.
I can imagine that we forget about Mudryk and focus on what we really need i.e. Partey backup. Wouldn't that be a good spin?

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

Still not seeing any confirmation that Mudryk is going to Chelsea? He could do a medical in London for either club.

Before anyone says delusion I actually hope he goes Chelsea if it's for 100m.

You genuinly believe he will have a medical with Arsenal? Come on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I've never been a goalscorer. I've only owned goals. Good own goals.

Steve Bould

Daily Transfer Updates

Tuesday, May 28

Arsenal have been handed a boost as Sporting Lisbon have lowered their asking price for CB Ousmane Diomande from €80m to €60m [Record]

Sheffield Wednesday are keen on signing 21 year old striker Mika Biereth on loan [The Sheffield Star]

Arsenal hope to command a sizeable fee for Eddie Nketiah this summer [The Athletic]

Arsenal and AC Milan are interested in Monaco midfielder Youssouf Fofana [Gazzetta]

Thomas Partey’s preference is to stay at Arsenal, but no talks have taken place over a new contract with one year left and the club could consider offers this summer [Charles Watts]

Latest posts

Top Bottom