• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mykhailo Mudryk [Chelsea Bound]

Is Mudryk Thee Stallion disrespecting Shakhtar with his conduct?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Still not seeing any confirmation that Mudryk is going to Chelsea? He could do a medical in London for either club.

Before anyone says delusion I actually hope he goes Chelsea if it's for 100m.
And keep the money in the bank. Arsenal fans love to pretend PL clubs specially us are not filthy rich. Like we were gambling our existence on him

GDeep™

League is very weak
I think I will just murder my father if this happens, tbh.

Don't really rate Felix, or had even really heard about this kid before he started twerking for us...but I have my principals, they can't keep doing this to us.

I HATE Chelsea so much, they are so lucky they won the dirty lottery in 2003 and that luck seems to never end...if they lost to Pool on the last day that season and finished 5th, they would have ended up becoming another Leeds with how awful they were run finically...THAT'S the real Chelsea football club.

They went from having less trophies than Sp**s, to buying two European Cups ffs...pricks.

My dad has had a good run, he is old enough to have even gone to this National Front meetings Chelsea used to have on the reg back in the day...thanks for the memories, but it's time to get stabbed in the neck 🤬
School shooter vibes.

ThisFather

Fan of Alpha Males
we gave Marquinhos ex team a 3mill goodwill someone here said lol

might as well pay the difference to match chelsea

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
Honestly for a club in a title race we are ****ing up bad. We’re one injury away from it all going to ****. We wanted to sign a partey backup bad in the last days of the summer window, now elneny is back and not a peep. This is bad however we spin it.
We wanted to sign a back up because Elneny was out for 3 months. Elneny is no longer out for 3 months. Hence no need for a back up.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
So is Mudryk gonna explain his twerking for us? I'm just disappointed he didn't force the move if he wanted to come here he shouldn't travel to turkey like many players do when they want to transfer. The moment Chelsea gave him 7 years he accept i dont want to blame him but to twerk for Arsenal and join our city rivals is weak.

Jackie_Treehorn

Player:Martinelli
I still hate Spuds with passion, but this kind of BS, throwing around idiotic money for unproven, if talented, kids is obnoxious enough to put Chelsea at the top of my most hated list.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Mudryk would have been useful with his pace on the counter, to start with. That is why this irks me so much.

But we cannot be held ransom here too, we need to hold firm and move onto our other targets.

Pop Tart

Established Member
get zaha and vlahovic like we should of done when this window opened. clear thoses tanks and British citzens was not enough for the greedy ****s

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

We wanted to sign a back up because Elneny was out for 3 months. Elneny is no longer out for 3 months. Hence no need for a back up.
Elneny is not a back up of a title contender. Elneny is the backup backup

MA08

Liverpool and Chelsea went head to head trying to sign Timo Werner. he was far more proven and looked like a striker entering his prime. And liverpool were lucky to miss out on him.

Heavy Duty Rom

Outdated Tweets Merchant
So is Mudryk gonna explain his twerking for us? I'm just disappointed he didn't force the move if he wanted to come here he shouldn't travel to turkey like many players do when they want to transfer. The moment Chelsea gave him 7 years he accept i dont want to blame him but to twerk for Arsenal and join our city rivals is weak.

There is only so much you can do to force a move. Also, Chelsea are probably offering double or even treble the wages we would have. All this ontop of getting out of Ukraine.

Game Over

Edu won’t have a back up plan.

When Saka and Martinelli are run into the ground, we’re toast.

Regardless of the outcome of this specific transfer, (don’t think we can nor should compete with financial lunacy), the lack of a plan B and snail’s pace negotiations may cost us again.

Hope we upgrade our Sporting Director this summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Arsenal have got as much chance of being handed the title by Sp*rs as I have of being given the Crown Jewels. They are the last people we want winning the Championship. Now we mean to round off our season by beating Arsenal.

Alan Mullery (Sp*rs captain in 1971)

There is no way we were going to be beaten

Bertie Mee in the same game after beating Spurs and clinching the Double at White Hart Lane

Latest posts

Top Bottom