• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win Premier League: Tottenham Hotspur 0 - 2 Arsenal | Sunday 15th, January | KO: 16:30 GMT | Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

1_GettyImages-1177642092-1.jpg

This is a big one. Probably our most crucial NLD in years. We need a win at WHL! Simple as that, really. But we need to play it smart and not play into their hands like we did last season when we got overly excited. Thankfully, Thankfully, Cedric and Holding are not starting this time around and this team has grown in the past year.

We control the temple and pin them back and don't make any silly mistakes in the back, I reckon we take all 3 points.

Screenshot-20230110-060357.png

Screenshot-20230110-060415.png

Screenshot-20230110-060434.png

Screenshot-20230110-060452.png

The lineup picks itself really.
279e5bf0-fe13-474b-9596-ac7e6ab182e9.png

Prediction
Sp**s 0-1 Arsenal

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
I disagree, this is probably first time in more than 15 years we are playing for something against United!

The benefit of shattering their momentum while getting 4 wins clear will put pressure on us! But we are different monster now, we feed on these pressure moments.

There’s pressure to win every football match more or less. What I probably should’ve said is that it’s not a must-win. It’s not. Under any circumstances.

Does that mean we shouldn’t go full throttle? Of course not. I want revenge like everyone else.

Yanited fans think they’re in the title race. We gotta slap them back into reality. Expect more cowardly football from Ten Hag.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah

I saw this as well 😂

Man that should have gone in. Would have been one of the best NLD goals.

Or it should have missed the post and smacked that ramskicker on the face

Nah, its better it didnt go in.

• Funny
Reactions: A_G

MikeVinna

Established Member
There’s pressure to win every football match more or less. What I probably should’ve said is that it’s not a must-win. It’s not. Under any circumstances.

Does that mean we shouldn’t go full throttle? Of course not. I want revenge like everyone else.

Yanited fans think they’re in the title race. We gotta slap them back into reality. Expect more cowardly football from Ten Hag.

The newcastle match and this match were perfect practice for Manure at home. Have to hit them for two goals in the opening stages. When we come out flying like this we need to make it count. Then we can kill it in the second half.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

My job is to give people who work hard all week something to enjoy on Saturdays and Wednesdays

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Friday, May 31

Arsenal are interested in Benfica CB Antonio Silva, but will have to trigger his £85m release clause to sign the 20 year old [Correio de Manha]

Youngster Charles Sagoe Jr is set for a loan spell at League One side Charlton Athletic [Online Gooner]

Arsenal have moved on to targeting Benfica midfielder Joao Neves after Martin Zubamendi indicated a preference to remain in La Liga [Teamtalk]

Liverpool, Arsenal and Bayern Munich have all made an approach to PSV forward Johan Bakayoko [Hbvl]

Latest posts

Top Bottom