• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win Premier League: Arsenal 3 - 2 Manchester United | Sunday 22nd, January | KO: 16:30 GMT | Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

0_Arsenal-Manchester-United.jpg

Massive, massive game. Could kill two birds with one stone; Kill United's title hopes while pulling away further from City assuming Sp**s turn up in their game against them.

Screenshot-20230116-172558.png

Screenshot-20230116-172534.png

Screenshot-20230116-172547-1.jpg

Screenshot-20230116-172614.png

The starting lineup picks itself really.

279e5bf0-fe13-474b-9596-ac7e6ab182e9.png

Prediction

Arsenal 2-0 Man utd

Let's fuggin' win this guys.

Last edited by a moderator:

Pulp

Sat up way too late last night to watch all reactions from different outlets as they were published. Its quite interesting how some talk about United failing rather than Arsenal winning. I guess it is boring to talk about someone winning week in and week out.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
What is the genuine difference between Ole's style of play and Ten Hags?

Sit back, counter, early balls from Fernandes, Rushford running behind.

I'd be intrigued to see how many balls they played up to Weghorst, because that was their strategy and they couldn't even execute that.

I keep seeing Yanited fans claiming the players are buying into Ten Hag's style.. what style exactly? He's a glorified Pulis. Sit deep, hit long, counter if possible. When we let Yanited have the ball, they struggled to put together any patterns of meaningful play. We destroyed them on and off the ball.

It's also important to remember they spent £250M in the summer. So yes, he doesn't have all his players but he has a good few. So far, they've played extremely negative football. I'm not so sure the future is as bright as they're making out. When he has tried to play football he's been blown away by the likes of Citeh and Brentford.

Pulp

I keep seeing Yanited fans claiming the players are buying into Ten Hag's style.. what style exactly? He's a glorified Pulis. Sit deep, hit long, counter if possible. When we let Yanited have the ball, they struggled to put together any patterns of meaningful play. We destroyed them on and off the ball.

It's also important to remember they spent £250M in the summer. So yes, he doesn't have all his players but he has a good few. So far, they've played extremely negative football. I'm not so sure the future is as bright as they're making out. When he has tried to play football he's been blown away by the likes of Citeh and Brentford.
He is a pragmatic coach when he has to be, so him coming to Emirates with the form Arsenal are in, and the players they got at the moment, he didnt take any chances. I rate Ten Hag, because you obviously have something when you take a team from that horrible start with three straight defeats to the top 4 battle. That is good no matter how you look at it.

When it comes to style you can always look at Ajax under him. It will take a while to get the team where he wants it I reckon, but considering how lost they looked under Rangnick, I think he has done well short term.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
I didn't celebrate at all. I was convinced he was off, even the flag staying down I was in silence, then VAR gave it and I started shadow boxing.
Hahaha I thought it was onside but marginally. I think the fact there was a delay was even better. We may have had to pause our celebrations but they has that few seconds of hope that was taken away from them.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

I thought he was offside for ages as you couldn’t really see AWB on the TV.

Crazy ending tbh. They couldn’t get up the pitch at all. We were totally camped in their half.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

A football team is like a beautiful woman. When you do not tell her, she forgets she is beautiful.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom