• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win PL: Arsenal 4 - 0 Everton | Wednesday, March 1 | KO: 19:45 GMT

Status
Not open for further replies.

B6g6d0ICcAANTeT.jpg

ragnarock

Seeing KT makes me sad… Personal favorite, could’ve been a legend at Arsenal. F*cked by the system.

Seriously, we’re going to be found out if not this season then the next; move Zinny to mf either as a 6 with TP in a double pivot or as an 8 in attack. Smith-Rowe explodes as an inverted winger and KT holds to width.

Attacking
GJ
KT ESR MO BS
OZ TP BW
GM WS
AR

Defending in a 4-2-3-1 or 4-4-2 depending on opposition

Moviegooner

Sweet revenge!

First 35/40 min were frustrating, but after that; fantastic football. Jorgi wasn't as good as the previous games, and the gaffer made a great sub by bringing Partey in. He controlled that second half!

Gabi Martinelli bad patch is over! Four goals in three matches. Star Boy with another goal. He's definitely better than Rasford. Trossard is one fantastic signing. We needed a player like him. A Sanchez type of player, and what a performance tonight.

Five points clear
👌
🙌
Next final Bournemouth at home. COYG!

Morning_woody

I feel this on a personal level.
I was never able to smash a girl who was 9/10 or 10/10 untill i found out that I was chasing too damn hard. Now I ignore them and they suddenly come around all by themselves.
This is the year where we settle the scores lads and we will do baldy dirty. Trust me, 3-4 - 0

I got a lot smoke for this post bro..
I am cheating on my wife and posting on AM at same time..
I hope you virgins will finally learn..over and out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I'm obsessed by the idea of making my mark on history. And Arsenal is my paradise.

Thierry Henry

Daily Transfer Updates

Monday, May 3

Marco Silva is pushing the Fulham board to spend as Arsenal prepare to listen to offers for Emile Smith Rowe, among other fringe players [Evening Standard]

New Fenerbache manager Jose Mourinho is determined to stop Arsenal from signing LB Ferdi Kadıoğlu [TBR Football]

Latest posts

Top Bottom