• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Loss Premier League: Manchester City 4 - 1 Arsenal | Wednesday 26th, April | KO: 20:00 BST | BT Sport

Status
Not open for further replies.

0_cityarsenalblog.jpg

Last night was not good enough and we must not repeat the mistakes we made if we must get a result here. Even a draw will be good enough.

We just need to abandon our principle but you know Mikel will never do that. He's so obsessed with winning his own philosophy rather trying to be pragmatic.

Even Pep sacrificed possession when they came to the Emirates earlier in the year. We have to pragmatic. We have to protect Holding like a group of wildebeest would protect their youngest calf.

Screenshot-20230422-093636.png

Screenshot-20230422-093723.png

Screenshot-20230422-093742.png

Screenshot-20230422-093820.png

f780bd54-598e-4a84-a20e-1c4ded84c3e5.png

Prediction

Man city 0-1 Arsenal

COYG!

ArsenalInMyHeart

This is your brain on ITK addiction
Pep is showing why he is teacher of Arteta. Everyone thinks without Ake Pep will use Laporte or Gomez but no he used Akanji

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
It’s definitely a factor

Not really, we are showing too little emotion if anything...we were intimidated by them.

That or their squad just has more quality than ours, tbh.

Lady_Gooner

Posting While Meditating
Trusted ⭐

The amount of goals we’ve conceded recently has made me so sad. Feels like not long ago it was similar to city/Newcastle now it’s closer to Man Utd/villa 😭😭😭💔

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Feel like this season was our best and only chance (until Pep leaves)
Even if we have a fully fit Saliba and Rice, do they alone make up the massive gulf in quality we've just seen? Even if we do something crazy like Rice and Caicedo it still won't take us toe to toe with them.
Pep leaving would help at least they won't be unstoppable

steppenwolf

Established Member
I've got a rule to not quit watching whatever the performance, but it's half past 1 in the morn aand guess I'll hit the sack, going to sleep to the drone of snooker commentary.
Maybe I wake up in the morning and find it all was a bad dream. Or that we scored a goal...
Ta-ta.

PS we'll be back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

If you eat caviar everyday, it's difficult to return to sausages

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Sunday, May 19

RB Leipzig want to offer Benjamin Šeško a new contract to stay for one more year [Fabrizio Romano]

Arsenal are the negotiating table for Fenerbache LB Ferdi Kadıoğlu [Takvim via Sport_Witness]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom