• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsenal qualify for the 2024 Champions League

Blankety Blank

emoji merchant
Imagine getting to the CL, putting players on big contracts and getting Feynoord, Braga and Young boys. **** me couldn't think of anything worst and I dare say our players would be thinking the same.

We want the hardest group. It's not every year you can play in the San Siro or Nou Camp! Anyone wanting a EL group wise up.
I get what you are saying but it's the 1st season back for many years.

Not sure I want us struggling to make it past the group stage tbh.

We are pretty much guaranteed at least 1 big tie & can play at other big stadiums in the KO stage🤞.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
I get what you are saying but it's the 1st season back for many years.

Not sure I want us struggling to make it past the group stage tbh.

We guaranteed at least 1 big tie & can play at other big stadiums in the KO stage🤞.
I want us to pit our whits against the best. There's no level test in playing inferior opposition.

I want to play Barca/Dortmund/Milan or whoever and see where we are in comparison to them teams.

Also for the fans that go to away games they deserve big matches. Not Braga away. San Siro....Big matches.

Blankety Blank

emoji merchant
I want us to pit our whits against the best. There's no level test in playing inferior opposition.

I want to play Barca/Dortmund/Milan or whoever and see where we are in comparison to them teams.

Also for the fans that go to away games they deserve big matches. Not Braga away. San Siro....Big matches.

Ok no worries I totally understand what you are saying I just take a different view. If I felt we were not going to qualify for champs league next year I would want a glamour group.

Personally I wouldn't mind Braga away got family in Porto & it's not that far.

Look it's not like we won't get any big games.
We are gonna play Bayern or Barca in the last 16 anyway as we always do😁

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
Ok no worries I totally understand what you are saying I just take a different view. If I felt we were not going to qualify for champs league next year I would want a glamour group.

Personally I wouldn't mind Braga away got family in Porto & it's not that far.

Look it's not like we won't get any big games.
We are gonna play Bayern or Barca in the last 16 anyway as we always do😁
That's if we qualify lol. We have seen our performance in Europe the last few years.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Imagine getting to the CL, putting players on big contracts and getting Feynoord, Braga and Young boys. **** me couldn't think of anything worst and I dare say our players would be thinking the same.

We want the hardest group. It's not every year you can play in the San Siro or Nou Camp! Anyone wanting a EL group wise up.
We wouldn’t be playing at the Nou Camp though. Barcelona are moving to the Olympic Stadium until November 2024 while they have work done on it.

NZgunner

Is it Feyenoord who drop into Pot 2 if Inter win the CL?
Feyenoord actually drop to pot 3 if Inter win - which means we can all cheer for Inter without any worries about what it means for us.

https://netherlands.postsen.com/loc...-1-draw-Champions-League--Dutch-football.html

The champion of the Netherlands is in principle in pot 3, but a place in pot 1 is also possible. Pot 1 includes the champions of the countries from the top six of the coefficient rankings for this season, the winners of the Champions League and the Europa League.

If Manchester City win the Champions League, a ticket for pot 1 goes to number seven of the coefficient ranking which is the Netherlands (from next season, the Netherlands will be number six).

Based on the overview below, if Inter win, Inter move from pot 2 to pot 1, Feyenoord drop to pot 3, and Shakhtar move up to pot 2. I think.1685327220384.png

1685327220384.png

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
FyWFDNaXoAYJjED

QF minimum next season imo

Dokaka

AM's resident Hammer
Draw could produce some really brutal groups. You know Newcastle are going to spend big this summer, so they'll be quite a rough pot 4 team.

Could end up with like Bayern/Real/AC Milan/Newcastle 💀

Good thing teams from the same nation can't be drawn together.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Would love one of the 2 Scottish teams, tbh.

Would love to play at Ibrox or Celtic Park again.

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
We'll get Feyenoord Salzburg Celtic and AM will cream themselves in elation over being finally out of the Europa League.

Arsenal Quotes

I tried to watch the Sp*rs match on television in my hotel yesterday, but I fell asleep.

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Monday, May 20

Thomas Partey is wanted by clubs in Saudi Arabia, with just one year left on his deal [Evening Standard]

Pedro Neto & Nico Williams are admired by the club, while they have also watched Amadou Onana and Martin Zubimendi this season [Evening Standard]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom