• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsenal qualify for the 2024 Champions League

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Rayo Vallecano 2-1 Villareal at 90 minutes. If it stays that way, that's both Villareal and Ajax out of the running and pot 2 left to the Juve vs Milan game, currently playing.

Milan need a draw or win to knock Juve out of CL qualification. Score 0-0.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Think pot 2 is ours now unless something big happened

Juve is pushing for a win against Milan. Milan holding on for now, score 0-0.

If Juve win tonight, its not over yet, if Juve dont win... its over and we are in pot 2.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Juve is pushing for a win against Milan. Milan holding on for now, score 0-0.

If Juve win tonight, its not over yet, if Juve dont win... its over and we are in pot 2.
Milan have Verona at San Siro in final will be interesting game because verona fighting relegation too but juve need to win here and win last game with Milan losing last matchday really cant see it happening

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Officially pot 2. Good news for us will make group more easier for our inexperienced players and manager

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
I'm glad we not gonna play olympiakos i remember in our late CL years we got in same group most of time didn't even left us alone i europa ffs

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
NGL that looks so much better than being in pot 3👍.
Imagine getting to the CL, putting players on big contracts and getting Feynoord, Braga and Young boys. **** me couldn't think of anything worst and I dare say our players would be thinking the same.

We want the hardest group. It's not every year you can play in the San Siro or Nou Camp! Anyone wanting a EL group wise up.

Arsenal Quotes

A player's true character is in how he plays and not in his social life. You can hide your real personality in your social life, You cannot on the field.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom