• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Loss FA Cup 3rd Round: Arsenal 0 - 2 Liverpool | Sunday 7th January | KO: 16:30 GMT | BBC One

Status
Not open for further replies.

0_Arsenal-blog.png

Screenshot-20240102-082031.png

lineup.png

Prediction

Arsenal 0-1 Liverpool

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
It was literally unanimous across all the media that Klopp was looking for a job in the Premier League. When he was asked if he could consider taking over at Arsenal, he literally said that he was just a phone call away.

It was all over the media at the time that if Arsenal pushed out Wenger or moved Wenger upstairs, Klopp would be ready to take over.

We didn't take the chance. It's that simple.

He was never coming to Arsenal. We had the best manager in the league even if the fans were too stupid to know it.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I wonder how long gonna last and our rest of team basically give up Arteta need to get them together and get them scoring but continue like this he won't survive

Thrice

Again the quality from back to the final third is great but we have no clue how to construct an attack . Our forward players are literally clueless when to pass and when not to pass or create space for each other. It's unreal .
Is it the players though or is it the system?

Blankety Blank

emoji merchant
It sucks to lose any game but I said a few weeks back I wasn't too bothered about the fa cup this season.
First half we created enough to put the game out of sight.
We are simply not taking our chances & low on confidence in front of goal.
The players need to step up.

baccy_man

Established Member
This team is such a wasteful team they create so many chances and no one wants to put the ball in the net,
I don't know why Havertz, was playing he was invisible most of the match when he had the chances to score he blew it no wonder Chelsea, wanted to let him go,
We were passing too many times as usual and we were too slow going forward we need to cut some of the passes out and move the ball around quicker.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Again an Xg near 2 and no goals.

We used to laugh at Brighton we look exactly like them now we have to do something offensively need some help
No Sir. Brighton play beautiful football with whatever XI they put out, even if the results aren't always there. We play struggle ball and don't even score at the end. I would kill to look like Brighton right now.

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

Is it the players though or is it the system?

I have seen it for the last two years but they got away with it because they were scoring through individual brilliance and a lot of deflections always thought they would get more cohesive but it's not happened at all . It's the players but the coach is also responsible .

MikeVinna

Established Member
Doubt Mikel is under any pressure from going out of the cups. But if we continue to freefall down the table(because we can’t score goals and the likes of Fulham outplay us) there could be a decision to make come end of season.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

We have made sure Ian Wright's last season on MOTD isn't met with a wonderful League win or record breaking Cup win.

But instead one where we will finish like 3rd with no trophy, feeling significantly further away from City than last season (after spending £200 million in the summer too) and having to hear everyone talk about how great Sp**s are as they most likely join us in Champions League qualification for next season.

Well done lads, you have let down a club legend that's better than you all put together and I hate you for it.

Riou...xo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

A team can attack for too long. The most opportune time for scoring is immediately after repelling an attack, because opponents are then strung out in the wrong half of the field. All the men are expected to play to plan, but not so as to stifle individuality

Herbert Chapman

Daily Transfer Updates

Saturday, June 1

Arsenal are pushing to sign Benjamin Šeško, but no final decision has been made yet [Sky Germany]

RB Leipzig want to give Šeško a new contract to remove his release clause, with Arsenal/Chelsea/Manchester United all interested [Sky Germany]

AC Milan have made signing defender Jakun Kiwior their priority this summer [Santi Aouna - FootMercato]

Arsenal enquire about £17m-rated Barcelona defender Mikayil Faye [MailSport]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom