• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 23/24: Gameweek 24 (Feb 10-12)

dino bravo

Established Member

They won’t get top 6 this season. Why he subbed Bailey I will never know
They will get top 6, but probably 6th as Man Utd are somehow defying all logic given the level of their 'play'. Newcastle will be 7th and are currently 10 points behind and inconsistent as hell, doubt they make that ground up.

Halcyon Daze

Can see Chelsea kickstarting Palace’s season
Genuinely hope so, I live in Palace territory but not a fan ofc. Chav’s are disjointed to a laughable degree. Villa was an anomaly. The quicker they back to where they belong (a few hundred racists crowded along a dog track) the better. I’m really hoping they’re washed.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
I’m thinking Palace are going down this year. No pop, no zing. A coupla decent young ‘uns but their mind will soon set on the summer window

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
I thought Cech was alright for the money spent on him. Not signing an outfield player that season was very strange, though.

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

One of Wenger's biggest mistakes in his later years.

But this signing was his biggest mistake:

Premier League Football GIF by MolaTV

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

What about when he passed it straight to Cesc who put the ball into an empty net?
He made two massive mistakes in two games in a row I think? Also didn't he go like 15 games without a clean sheet. We had some really awful keepers under Wenger

Reactions: A_G

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

He made two massive mistakes in two games in a row I think? Also didn't he go like 15 games without a clean sheet. We had some really awful keepers under Wenger

Correction. We had one diabolical goalkeeping coach.

He almost tanked the careers of Fab, Emi and Szczesny.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Helmet on MNF tonight. Can’t stand the sight of him really.

I have literally only got into ice hockey the last 5 months or so, the bellend has had 2 ****ING separate loans to the Belfast Giants in that time 😭

There's a picture of him on the wall of legends at our stadium, wanted to blow it up after I saw it!

Arsenal Quotes

Arsenal is in my blood as well as my heart. I will always, always, always remember you guys. I said I was going to be a Gooner for life and I did not lie because when you are a Gooner, you will always be a Gooner. This club is in my heart and will remain in my heart forever.

Thierry Henry

Daily Transfer Updates

Friday, May 17

Cedric and Mohamed Elneny will leave the clubs when their contracts expire this summer [Fabrizio Romano]

Newcastle have joined Arsenal and Liverpool in the race to sign Barcelona winger Raphinha [TBR Football]

Arsenal are keen on Benfica’s 21 year old striker Marcos Leonardo [TBR Football]

Aaron Ramsdale has agreed to join Newcastle this summer [Sky Sports News]

Latest posts

Top Bottom