• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win Premier League: Arsenal 2 - 1 Brentford | Saturday 9th March | KO: 17:30 GMT | Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

PLArsenalBrentford2122.jpg

Screenshot-20240305-144112-Chrome.jpg

Screenshot-20240305-144142-Chrome.jpg

Screenshot-20240305-144223-Chrome.jpg

Screenshot-20240305-144201-Chrome.jpg

Screenshot-20240305-144305-Chrome.jpg

Screenshot-20240305-144331-Chrome.jpg

Screenshot-20240305-144356-Chrome.jpg

lineup.png

Screenshot-20240305-143932-Chrome.jpg

Prediction

Arsenal 4-0 Brentford

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Some rivals going ballistic saying Havertz should've been sent off for diving in the box are they serious? :lol: You can argue whether it's a pen but it's clear contact. Did they expect VAR to give a 2nd yellow or something?

It's not like we had 2 blatant pens never given...
And no word about or booking for the Brentford player waving an imaginary yellow. Partey was booked gor that on matchday 1 iirc.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
He'd be a problem there tbf, would suit their set up. But, there is enough space between us now that we shouldn't really need to worry about it.
They weren't a real problem when they had Kane. I'm not worried about them signing Toney. It would be the Spursiest thing ever for them to break their transfer record and then immediately lose him after he relapses and gets banned forever. :lol:

Synical

Miss Superstitious

"I think that was a crucial moment in the game. I hope they admit they got something with them there, because last time there was a lot of complaint about a VAR situation marginally going our way. Hopefully they remember that when they talk after the game."
MARGINAL?! You mean where they fOrGot tO dRaW tHe LiNeS, when anybody with one lazy eye in their head wouldn't even need lines? 🙄🤔

Synical

Miss Superstitious

Did anyone notice Toney try to calm Gabi down when he was irate at being fouled (on a yellow). Kudos to him for that

Synical

Miss Superstitious

Apart from the gambling stuff, it was very unprofessional of Toney to be talking about wanting to go to other teams. Very Caicedo-esque. Keep him away from my club!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I think without doubt that Bergkamp is the most talented player to have played for Arsenal in the past 30 years, for as long as I can remember

Liam Brady

Latest posts

Top Bottom