• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win Premier League: Arsenal 2 - 1 Brentford | Saturday 9th March | KO: 17:30 GMT | Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

PLArsenalBrentford2122.jpg

Screenshot-20240305-144112-Chrome.jpg

Screenshot-20240305-144142-Chrome.jpg

Screenshot-20240305-144223-Chrome.jpg

Screenshot-20240305-144201-Chrome.jpg

Screenshot-20240305-144305-Chrome.jpg

Screenshot-20240305-144331-Chrome.jpg

Screenshot-20240305-144356-Chrome.jpg

lineup.png

Screenshot-20240305-143932-Chrome.jpg

Prediction

Arsenal 4-0 Brentford

Sanis

Missed my good friends birthday party for watching this.. chose to suffer with you all instead of pleasures of good drinks, sexy girls and pleasant company.

Gooner Zig

AM's Resident Accountant
Trusted ⭐

I'm surprised Brentford's numbers were that high. The goal was just a block of a clearance that just happened to loop in. They must be counting that as a shot close in one on one with the keeper.

If they're counting the Wissa block/deflection goal as a shot then the xG for that would like be 0.9.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
We've coped pretty well with the pressure of playing after our rivals and today, we showed bottle by taking our chance to hit the front. I'd love to see us go hard at the opposition GK sometimes. We haven't done this since Giroud. We did very well to break down a well drilled back 5 which is good practice for Porto.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Don’t be scared to be ambitious. It’s not a humiliation to have a high target and to fail. For me, the real humiliation is to have a target and not to give everything to reach it.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom