• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win Premier League: Arsenal 2 - 1 Brentford | Saturday 9th March | KO: 17:30 GMT | Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

PLArsenalBrentford2122.jpg

Screenshot-20240305-144112-Chrome.jpg

Screenshot-20240305-144142-Chrome.jpg

Screenshot-20240305-144223-Chrome.jpg

Screenshot-20240305-144201-Chrome.jpg

Screenshot-20240305-144305-Chrome.jpg

Screenshot-20240305-144331-Chrome.jpg

Screenshot-20240305-144356-Chrome.jpg

lineup.png

Screenshot-20240305-143932-Chrome.jpg

Prediction

Arsenal 4-0 Brentford

Synical

Miss Superstitious

It won't, it's super hard to tie in points, goal difference to go down to goals scored. What we need is to win every match and we are champions. That's all.
So you're saying a 6-6 result would not be any worse than today's 1-1? Ok 🙄🤔

Demonstrably untrue

El Realista

So you're saying a 6-6 result would not be any worse than today's 1-1? Ok 🙄🤔

Demonstrably untrue
It won't matter, it will be about points. Honestly I would prefer to stay behind chasing waiting for them to lose points. I don't trust Arsenal to keep the lead. We always bottled it when we are ahead and for some mental reason we don't when we are behind them.

dino bravo

Were Brentford this vocal after scoring a goal by fouling one of our players in their first ever game in the Prem? Or after being awarded an illegitimate goal last season in the same fixture due to VAR incompetence?

Absolute mugs
I don't know how Mikel doesn't say stuff like this post match, I would. Including the last two words. :lol:

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
Move this useless F**ker on this summer and improve/replace
Partey came on in the 5th min of extra time, he played for about 3 mins. In that time he shanked a pass out of play and shielded the ball well once to waste time, that's all.

IMO It will be great to have Jesus/Partey/Zinny/Tomi (Timber?) in the final run-in. Although I must admit in their brief cameos so far Jesus & Partey look a shadow of their on-form versions, but even from the bench they will be useful.

At the start of the season, Jorginho came on as a sub in the NLD, gave away the ball, and cost us the 3pts. People wanted rid and to have him burned at the stake. Now he is being hailed as a god.

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

Whoever this bint is interviewing Thomas Frank doesn't like us either.

Never ceases to fascinate me how the Arabic term for "Girl" has somehow found it's way into the lexicon of British English.

Except here, it means less "girl" and more "insufferable tw*t" :lol:

dino bravo

Never ceases to fascinate me how the Arabic term for "Girl" has somehow found it's way into the lexicon of British English.

Except here, it means less "girl" and more "insufferable tw*t" :lol:
Ha, I didn't know that is where it came from tbh. Just one of them words I thought was slang for annoying woman. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

As far as i'm concerned, Tony Adams is the effing Empire State Building

Ian Wright
Top Bottom