• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win Premier League: Arsenal 2 - 1 Brentford | Saturday 9th March | KO: 17:30 GMT | Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

PLArsenalBrentford2122.jpg

Screenshot-20240305-144112-Chrome.jpg

Screenshot-20240305-144142-Chrome.jpg

Screenshot-20240305-144223-Chrome.jpg

Screenshot-20240305-144201-Chrome.jpg

Screenshot-20240305-144305-Chrome.jpg

Screenshot-20240305-144331-Chrome.jpg

Screenshot-20240305-144356-Chrome.jpg

lineup.png

Screenshot-20240305-143932-Chrome.jpg

Prediction

Arsenal 4-0 Brentford

Synical

Miss Superstitious

Tierney not even trying to hide it on VAR. What a farce.
We need to be careful. We've not had any VAR controversies recently because we've been blowing teams away. It's only when it's nervy and close that the referees can influence games

BodyOderggard

Player:Ødegaard
Showed signs of slowing down today. This match on Tuesday will probably set the tone for the rest of the season. Being eliminated at home and sitting in that for 3 weeks would be difficult. On the other hand, I’m not sure this squad can deal with a 7 or 9 match April.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Showed signs of slowing down today. This match on Tuesday will probably set the tone for the rest of the season. Being eliminated at home and sitting in that for 3 weeks would be difficult. On the other hand, I’m not sure this squad can deal with a 7 or 9 match April.

We likely make it through on Tuesday, it will be a difficult shift though.

Coming back to the April schedule, we play City (a), Luton (h), Brighton (a), QF1, Villa (h), QF2, Chelsea/Wolves, all spaced more or less 3 days apart from 31st-20th April.

That is a lot, and if we can manage those games then we’ll win something this season.

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
Like to think some of those who were posting "Why are people worried about this game???" before kick-off now have at least a slightly improved insight into matters.

But alas, I don't think this will be the case :lol:

Iwobeast

Established Member

Player:Ødegaard

That Ramsdale mistake completely changed the game, gave Brentford confidence and became a cagey affair. Without his mistake we're probably cruising towards an easy 3-0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

As far as i'm concerned, Tony Adams is the effing Empire State Building

Ian Wright

Latest posts

Top Bottom