• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Useless International matches

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Always think back to 1982 WC super tournament Algeria sadly suffered at the hands of the West Germany Austria game a 0 0 draw played out. It was shameful.

Other side so many great games, England went out unbeaten but had a good tournament. Second stage due to upset results. England in with hosts Spain and West Germany.

Brazil 1982 broke many a nuetrals heart, were amazing to watch Serginho as 9, missed chances but watching them attack from full back like Holland 74, 78 very exciting team.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

It absolutely would be like that, which is why you almost never hear anyone critically criticise Ferguson or his Man Utd.

Well, aside from us rivals hating on their cheating, scumbag, hateful, motherfucking ways.

Thing is Ferguson had a chokehold on the PL until he called it quits but had he stuck around for City’s era of dominance then he would have been called out just like AW was by the masses for failing to compete with financially doped Man City. Everything worked out perfectly for him.

Btw if you think Deschamps has done a fairly decent job then what do you think of Joachim Löw? He managed Germany for roughly a similar amount of years as Deschamps has done with France and won a World Cup with them.

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
Koeman at it again. Post match vs Scotland on Xavi Simons

"Xavi took too many risks in his actions. He was one of the players who simply lost the ball far too often," said Koeman. This after a 4:0 win against Scotland.

But the sometimes grumpy 61-year-old was not distracted by the result: "He makes it too complicated. He really needs to learn that we don't benefit from losing the ball in the Netherlands."

I'd say shocking but Koeman behaving like this is the exact opposite of shocking.

TornadoTed

Established Member
Big game tonight for my boys against Poland. We are probably underdogs but we are very strong at home and I expect the atmosphere to be electric.

It would be an incredible achievement to reach four out of five major tournaments after 58 years without reaching one!

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Good luck to both tonight (but mainly no injuries please!) ...

F1Kj5WwWYAM9kdg.jpg:large

...use to absolutely slate both of them and now I love both playing for my team, football is quite funny 😅

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Also good luck to Kiwior in his Euros play of final too, hope they make it!

Arsenal Quotes

Arsène Wenger's idea is not only to play good football. It's to play good football to win. In my day, we knew that with our style we could hurt teams and win trophies too. But we did it our way, with the positional game, passing, movement.

Dennis Bergkamp

Latest posts

Top Bottom