• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL | Arsenal vs T*ttenham Hotspur | Sunday, Nov. 6th - 12:00 GMT| BT Sport 1

What will be the result of this match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
To think Rio was saying before the game Ox should feel pissed off that he wasn't starting. This cameo is classic Ox. Promise followed by ****e.

Malky

Established Member
so much for " we'll leave it all on the pitch " :rolleyes:
Same old, same old - talk the talk but never back it up! This Sp**s side does not deserve to stay unbeaten, we're making them look like a good side! They're ****ing average at best!

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

We wasted about 5-10 mins of the game just conceding free kicks.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

This is why the Ox needs to play games and not stop start bollocks.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
I owe Iwobi an apology. Playing with 10 would be better than Ox being out there. One of the most shocking cameos I have ever seen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I can really see the light. I’m telling you I’m very positive most of the time. I’ve seen the light and I can see bright lights. There can be bumps in the road within that light, but I can see a lot of light.

Mikel Arteta
Top Bottom