• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 2016/17 season

Where will Arsenal finish this season?

• Total voters

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
With our, Liverpool & Citys fixtures Chelsea could open quite a gap this week. :confused:

Will be a good test for us. Hope we handle the pressure.

Santi's Left Foot

No Longer Sleeping in Theo's bed
Just feels like every game where we have a chance to show we are serious contenders we don't turn up. The Sp**s and United draws being the other two examples.

Yep we've been quite bad in our big games this season Chelsea aside.

PSG (h) D
PSG (a) D
ManU (a) D
Everton (a) L
Liverpool (h) L
Sp*rs (h) D
Leicester (a) D

We can't seem to get the balance right, sometimes we're great against the top sides but then fail against the smaller ones.

Let's see what happens against city, we could have the beating of them.

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
Ofc,it's not good that we lost this game now when Chelsea is on fire,but if we can get 3 points against City we'll be back on track.On the other hand,i can't see that Chelsea will drop points against Sunderland and Palace.

Santi's Left Foot

No Longer Sleeping in Theo's bed
Let's not get too down about Everton and give them a bit of credit, a spine of Williams, Jagielka and Gueye is fairly formidable at Goodison.

Ok so after City we can then win our next 6 games:

West Brom (H)
Crystal Palace (H)
Bournemouth (A)
Swansea (A)
Burnley (H)
Watford (H)

Then Chelsea (A) and Hull (H).

Can we go on a run again. I think we could.

After that we have:

Bayern Munich (A)
Southampton (A)
Liverpool (A)
Bayern Munich (H)

Then it gets a bit easier on paper until the last four games of the season

Tottenham (A)
Manchester United (H)
Stoke City (A)
Everton (H)

COYG.

Last edited:

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

Let's not get too down about Everton and give them a bit of credit, a spine of Williams, Jagielka and Gueye is fairly formidable at Goodison.

Ok so after City we can then win our next 6 games:

West Brom (H)
Crystal Palace (H)
Bournemouth (A)
Swansea (A)
Burnley (H)
Watford (H)

Then Chelsea (H) and Hull (H).

Can we go on a run again. I think we could.

After that we have:

Bayern Munich (A)
Southampton (A)
Liverpool (A)
Bayern Munich (H)

Then it gets a bit easier on paper until the last four games of the season

Tottenham (A)
Manchester United (H)
Stoke City (A)
Everton (H)

COYG.

Put City away with a convincing display and we can definitely hope to consolidate second place with the 6 fixtures we have before a fateful meeting with Chelsea at Stamford Bridge. They're a good team, but not world beaters as we so deftly demonstrated a couple months ago.

Win away at City and all is good in the world again.
No, it's not.

It will be such a huge win but it won't even put us in a particularly strong position on the table.

Last night has really, really f*cked me off.

I'm also beginning to take it personally (almost) with all these c*nt managers consistently embarrassing Wenger.

Arsenal Quotes

Football is a bit like elections. Before it's unpredictable. After it's unexplainable... But there's an opportunity for us to make it unforgettable.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom