• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Aaron Ramsey: BianconAaron

Do You Consider Aaron Ramsey An Arsenal Legend?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

carlito'sway

Established Member
Disappointingly has made a career out of one season. Like so many other Arsenal players, he is coasting. It explains everything about this team when you see his performances internationally.

I have been saying that about Ramsey for years now. I was delighted when he came back from his horrific injury and had a great season. Since then though, he has been average to mediocre.
Having said that, he is not the only culprit though. The next time I read about Ox being our savior in CM, I am going to puke. At least Rambo had a good season, Ox has nothing to show for his 6 years at the club.

Godwin1

Very well-known
No excuses for Rambo today. Absolutely abysmal defending. Does this make him a bad player? I still think there's something to him. But for god's sake, all of these Arsenal players need to come out swinging because at the moment none of them are worthy to wear the badge, and Ramsey most of all is on very, very thin ice.
Ramsey can try all he wants it's not going to cover the fact he has the first touch of a mid table player and a passing range to match. These things aren't going to suddenly improve. He's not even tactically adept enough to do a Henderson type role for us, I'd be happy if he played like a player I don't even rate too highly!

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Open to replacing him but I'd also be tempted to see what a new manager could get out of him. Was outstanding for Wales in the Euros.

Malky

Established Member
This idiot probably thinks Wenger leaves in the summer and he'll be at Barcelona next season!

When in reality it's more likely he'll be at Bournemouth.

carlito'sway

Established Member
Open to replacing him but I'd also be tempted to see what a new manager could get out of him. Was outstanding for Wales in the Euros.

We tend to over rate good showing at tournaments. The guy had a couple odd good games vs the likes of Slovakia, Russia or Northern Ireland (hardly wold beaters), but let's face it, his flaws are painfully obvious and he is simply not good enough. He is a mid table level player at best.

OSBK

Established Member
When he does things simple he is a good player. He has the jenas syndrome where he has believed his own hype and every touch he gets now has to be a messi touch.

Despite what we think he has still got a hype train running, if we could cash in the it would be big bucks.

carlito'sway

Established Member
When he does things simple he is a good player. He has the jenas syndrome where he has believed his own hype and every touch he gets now has to be a messi touch.

Despite what we think he has still got a hype train running, if we could cash in the it would be big bucks.

If we get 25 M for Ramsey, we should be happy. In the top 6 or 7, I can't think of any club who would be interested. Pool already has Henderson, who is better than Ramsey.

OSBK

Established Member
If we get 25 M for Ramsey, we should be happy. In the top 6 or 7, I can't think of any club who would be interested. Pool already has Henderson, who is better than Ramsey.

I think we will get £40+. Ramsey is rated by the top managers. JM would pay £80mill just to pair him with pogba

carlito'sway

Established Member
I think we will get £40+. Ramsey is rated by the top managers. JM would pay £80mill just to pair him with pogba

80 M? You are joking, mate. As much as I don't like Herrera, I would take him any day over Ramsey. Anyway, if ManU is willing to pay that for him, we should oblige. Not happening though.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Ramsey can try all he wants it's not going to cover the fact he has the first touch of a mid table player and a passing range to match. These things aren't going to suddenly improve. He's not even tactically adept enough to do a Henderson type role for us, I'd be happy if he played like a player I don't even rate too highly!
Exactly. If 5 yard passes are too difficult for you there's nothing a manager can do to help. He's a technical disaster. That can't be helped by a manager teaching him to be a technical disaster in the right positions on the pitch. :lol:

arsmile

Established Member
ramsey is still slow in the head

he never spots the first time ball- things have always closed up by the time he is ready to play it

that is exacerbated but not actually having much of a first touch- he's always chasing it

in combination with that he goes to sleep off the ball all the times and offers us nothing defensively

and he's the first to fold and do nothing when the **** hits the fan

he's just not for anything....he has no use to an elite club...

you could put him in a no. 10 position and ask him to run behind the striker....if you're like.....wales .....but that's it

CHOPS

A one season wonder like so many of the others,shame he DID have potential but too many injuries or niggles after that horrendous big one has simply rendered him useless.

Stoneh

ramsey is still slow in the head

he never spots the first time ball- things have always closed up by the time he is ready to play it

that is exacerbated but not actually having much of a first touch- he's always chasing it

in combination with that he goes to sleep off the ball all the times and offers us nothing defensively

and he's the first to fold and do nothing when the **** hits the fan

he's just not for anything....he has no use to an elite club...

you could put him in a no. 10 position and ask him to run behind the striker....if you're like.....wales .....but that's it

A really terrible mediocre player who just has a good engine and thats about it. Mind you so are about 8 others in the team. Wenger showing so much faith in these gutless duffers that its going to be a sad end for him. Ship tge deadwood and get players who want to fight. Most of these players are playing like Leicester did just before Renieri got sacked.

They all know their position isnt under threat... a nice paycheck.. living under umbrella of Wenger, knowing the board fully support him no matter what... and the manager supports the player no matter what. **** the fans basically.

CHOPS

A really terrible mediocre player who just has a good engine and thats about it. Mind you so are about 8 others in the team. Wenger showing so much faith in these gutless duffers that its going to be a sad end for him. Ship tge deadwood and get players who want to fight. Most of these players are playing like Leicester did just before Renieri got sacked.

They all know their position isnt under threat... a nice paycheck.. living under umbrella of Wenger, knowing the board fully support him no matter what... and the manager supports the player no matter what. **** the fans basically.
Exactly my point Ramsey's just one of a whole midfield disaster no wonder Wilshere was keen to get out for a season but he's another story.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

"Surely what will be their last attack.

A good ball by Dixon, finding Smith for Thomas, charging through the midfield... It's up for grabs now! Thomas! Right at the end!

What an unbelievable climax to the League season"

Brian Moore on the Thomas' winning goal at Anfield in 1989
Top Bottom