• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Champions League 2016/17

amirkat

Established Member
Rio just said Ronaldo and Messi are the best players to have ever played the game.

One of these is not like the other.

Godwin1

Very well-known
BT sports online service is the worst I've ever experienced. I'm done with them after this game, cancelling monday.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
BT sports online service is the worst I've ever experienced. I'm done with them after this game, cancelling monday.

You can watch it on YouTube, they're doing a live stream via the BT Sport channel.

I hate BT Sport but I couldn't cancel my subscription. Missing out on CL football is too big a blow for me.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
I'm betting against this match starting in 6 minutes. No frelling way it starts on time.

Godwin1

Very well-known
Watch it on YouTube
You can watch it on YouTube, they're doing a live stream via the BT Sport channel.

I hate BT Sport but I couldn't cancel my subscription. Missing out on CL football is too big a blow for me.
Yeah watching it on youtube but I'm tired of having to login 10+ times every time I want to watch a game. In the same boat about missing those champions league games but the service is so frustrating.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

What a load of ****. Thinking it's the super bowl or something. Love BT SPORT coverage far superior to Sky.

Hard to disagree with Rio on Ronaldo and Messi. Some great players is recent times like Ronaldinho, Kaka, Original Ronaldo were unable to sustain that top level performance. Each had different reasons but fact remains they didn't do it for as long or consistently at the very very top winning and challenging for the biggest trophies.

Zidane oddly enough is the notable exception that springs to mind.

amirkat

Established Member
Something about Real Madrid being the first Club to win CL back-to-back.

Nah, not for me.

Forza Juventus!

Arsenal Quotes

Nobody has enough talent to live on talent alone. Even when you have talent, a life without work goes nowhere

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom