• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Champions League 2016/17

juice man

Can't make his mind up
Juve and Bayern can scoop any talented player in their league for a cut fee, not really comparable to us at all. Head and shoulders the best teams in their respective leagues.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

We have managed to sign some decent players our selves... Özil, Sanchez and Koscielny. We have had squad to win the league last two years in my opinion.
I agree but I'm talking about our cheaper signings. Players who will contribute week in week out without grabbing the headlines. I think that's where we struggle: our 10-25M signings.

It's crazy that Juventus wouldn't be able to pull of the transfer activity we've done in the past few years but they're still levels above us.

BobP

Memri Fan
It's about the mindset which pervades the club.

As much as I dislike the club, Juventus know what they are, they know who they are, and they know where they belong and they do everything within their power to push the club to those heights.

Remember how we were all laughing when they signed Bendtner on loan back in 2012?

Not so funny anymore when we're still lugged with the likes of Welbeck, Walcott and Giroud who have proved time and time again that they're simply not good enough whilst they've assembled a front-line of Dybala, Higuain, and Mandzukic.

Juventus are also for the most part very shrewd operators in the market, doing everything in their power to improve their playing list.

I also get the feeling that they're able to squeeze every last ounce from their players.

Brown Gooner

DoN'T ceNsOR maH FreE SpEecH
Today's EL final once again proved that a team well organized in defense always prevails.

Juventus are one of the best team in Europe when it comes to defense. They also have good attacking players to go forward. Higuain, Dybala, Mandzukic, Pjanic & Caudrado. I think Juventus have a very good chance of winning this year's European Cup at Cardiff against Real Madrid. If Juve score first then that'll make them firm favourites in my book.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
All depends on Juve defensive plan if it worked great as usual they have a great chance to win CL but if they leave big gaps for Ronaldo and Bale they gonna be in big trouble.

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
All depends on Juve defensive plan if it worked great as usual they have a great chance to win CL but if they leave big gaps for Ronaldo and Bale they gonna be in big trouble.

Can't say which team has bigger advantage in one match.It will be hard for Juve to deal with pace of Real,they play much faster than Barca and that's hard to defend.Juve can hurt them on counterattack,Real don't have so good defence.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
D
Can't say which team has bigger advantage in one match.It will be hard for Juve to deal with pace of Real,they play much faster than Barca and that's hard to defend.Juve can hurt them on counterattack,Real don't have so good defence.
Dani Aleves going to be the key to stop Ronaldo today Juve will likely play 3-4-3 Because Chiellini Alone won't be able to stop Ronaldo even if he is world class defender but he don't have the pace to stop player like Ronaldo.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Cant wait for this game.

Would be good to see Buffon finally win or Zidane give a big **** you to Pep, Mourinho etc.

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
D

Dani Aleves going to be the key to stop Ronaldo today Juve will likely play 3-4-3 Because Chiellini Alone won't be able to stop Ronaldo even if he is world class defender but he don't have the pace to stop player like Ronaldo.

Marcelo will also be big threat on that side.Cuadrado will need to play his defensive part as well.Think that Bonnuci and Chiellini can defend great in the box and to stop Benzema.But wings and mf are bigger advantage to Real.

Arsenal Quotes

I tried to watch the Sp*rs match on television in my hotel yesterday, but I fell asleep.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom