• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

General Reserves Talk

• Thread starter M+D
  • Start date
  • Replies 11,775
  • Views 1,157,735

Lidl_Reed

Wants a new name
On our youth teams, our greatest prospect is Nketiah. If he doesn't become at least a very good premier league striker, we'll have failed him.

Stannis

Smith Rowe is impressive

I wonder if his rise is part of the reason why the club don’t seem that bothered at loosing Vlad.

Would just be insane if AMN, Nelson, Willock and Nketiah make it here! And it doesn't even stop there because I'm certain Smith-Rowe and Amiechi will have big chances too! With Daley-Campbell also.

No doubt in my mind that his rise played a part. Moving him central just exploded his game beyond even my own expectations. Began to control games.

Hydro the great forumer saw a lot of DeBruyne in him even when he was on the wings. Now even Smith-Rowe him self trying to emulate him to certain extend! :cool:

Arsenal1508

Mods are unethical! Özil, come assist me please!
Smith Rowe seems like the replacemwnt for Ramsey eventually. I am very interested on how many opportunities he geta. He certainly looks like he has great lower body strength.

Song Billong

I can't believe the quality of journalism these days... Scouring YouTube comments for quotes? Constant articles referencing one-liners from random fans?

It is pathetic.

The De Bruyne comparisons should not be dragged too far. Smith-Rowe is miles ahead in development. If this is his physical level at 17, I can’t wait to see what he looks like in 5 years

Of course of course. Of course in the end every player become their own player! But I always said I saw a little DeBruyne in him at u18 level. Hope he make it at top level but of course he will by then have become his own player!

DeBruyne is not a bad player for Smith-Rowe to study and he has even said him self he thinks they are similar which imply he watch DeBruyne and try to learn a think or two!

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️

Arsenal Quotes

I am not arrogant and I'm not frightened to say it.. Arsenal can go through whole season unbeaten

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom