• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

General Reserves Talk

• Thread starter M+D
  • Start date
  • Replies 11,775
  • Views 1,161,594

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
DjTYJR9X0AAzBhC.jpg

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Has a similar buzz to when Szczesny was in the academy:

He's got Szczesny's confidence. He's already targeting the #1 jersey. Will see how he does for the U23s this season but he's probably the most solid keeper we've had at that level for a little while. Macey was signed at 19 or 20 or something, while Keto and Iliev were talented but quite error prone. Virginia definitely seems the most well rounded and is quite commanding of his area. He's not ridiculously tall like Macey but at nearly 6'4 and agile, he's definitely promising. Still a lot of work to do for him though, but with none of our keepers that convincing (bar Leno who hasn't played yet), he has an attainable target.

Honestly, we have potential first team talents in a number of positions at U23/18 level, perhaps the only area that looks particularly weak in terms of first team potential is arguably left back, unless Dominic Thompson continues his current upwards streak (he had a really impressive 2nd half of the season). And I suppose if Bukayo Saka does not make waves as a winger, he always has LB to lean on.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐

Turn by Amaechi at :40 seconds!

Despite the fact that we conceded 7 goals over 2 legs, Virginia was one of our better players.

Mraven

Willock back with the u23 squad yesterday. I’m afraid there won’t be many chances for him next season unless he goes out on loan. We have so many options in CM

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
Surprised that Plezeguelo is still in our ranks.

There were hopes that Bielik might become one of gems, but seems like the injuries has been devastating

Any update on Nelson's contract?

Is Josh DaSilva still with the club or has he left?

Also, Ben Sheaf wasn't involved in the U-23 game? Is he injured or preparing for a loan? He was highly rated but seems like his last loan didn't go quite well.

Aevi

Hale End FC

Wow, we sold our most talented goalkeeper.
Iliev gets a new contract with 23, but we are selling Virginia..
Gutted with this, I was looking forward to seeing him rise through the ranks. I'm puzzled as to why we've let him go.

dashsnow17

Trusted ⭐
What the f*ck? Really gutted about this. He had such Szczesny vibes. Why? why??? Just when you think this club has got its shoes on the right feet again they go and do something stupid like this.

dashsnow17

Trusted ⭐
So we have a bunch of young GKs, most of whom won't really be top level if we're honest, but the one who might be we let go? To Everton, who already have a top young keeper playing for them?? None of this makes any sense.

This has ruined my mood.

dashsnow17

Trusted ⭐
Shall we just sell Amaechi to Derby while we're at it? Reiss Nelson to Stoke? Pff.

Arsenal Quotes

A fan and a supporter behaves in different ways and what we have experienced in the last two games is pretty unique and is related to our history

Mikel Arteta

Latest posts

Top Bottom