• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Wembley Hotspur v Arsenal | March 2, 2019 12:30 GMT | BT Sports

What will the result be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiwi-Gooner

Moving over to London from New Zealand in a couple of days, would be really stoked to arrive on the back of a NLD win. Come on boys!

Hope Guendouzi doesn't start here. Hugely talented but I think he could be exploited by Sp**s' hard working forward line and midfield. Like others have said Ramsey would be a better choice, he'll work harder and I'm sure he will be motivated to leave a good impression in the derby before he leaves. Most nervous I've been for a game this season

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli

Don't know if this posted but are they serious? The question should be who is the better team
They just wanna trigger Arsenal fans to view/comment about this as we are a massive club with a fan base all over the world. It's money motivated click bait.

berric

Established Member

Player:Trossard
I am nervous @Rex Banner massive games coming up. 4 massive season defining games. We should be nervous. If you're not nervous there is something wrong.

Yeah, it's creeping in. Affecting some of my daily routines today too. Haven't felt nervous in a while since my expectation was rock bottom but these next couple of games are too important.

TheLawOfDiQ

Yeah, it's creeping in. Affecting some of my daily routines today too. Haven't felt nervous in a while since my expectation was rock bottom but these next couple of games are too important.

I'm expecting nothing in the next two games but I'm still ****ting it hard. Hopefully we doflamingo them

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

I am nervous @Rex Banner massive games coming up. 4 massive season defining games. We should be nervous. If you're not nervous there is something wrong.
Rennes? We’ll smash them with our creativity back now. United at home we’ll destroy too. I’m confident.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

A player's true character is in how he plays and not in his social life. You can hide your real personality in your social life, You cannot on the field.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom