• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal vs Norwich City | Wednesday 1st July | KO: 18:00 BST | BT Sport

Match prediction

• Arsenal win

Votes: 51 87.9%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 1.7%
  • Norwich City win

Votes: 6 10.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
15 mins at 2nd half we look like in different game. The mentality of this team make me sick

Symbia

What exactly is Hector doing in the current Arsenal team?
Having him on the squad is like playing with one man down.

Top Quality

He was the signing I was most excited about from last summer, but it's so nice to see Kieran play like this a few game sin a row. So reliable, and good going forward.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
First proper chance in a while, can understand his nerves.
Me too, but he can't really afford to have nerves at this point. He's on the fringes but he has to fight for his minutes and he's got to be better. He created a few good chances today, that's a plus point, but he needs to affect play more. Get involved, get in the game.

Partially because he's playing RW - I don't like him there, he's better in the middle or from the left - but even still, needs to demand more from others and himself. He's my favorite of the youngsters so it's really disappointing to me that he isn't doing better than he is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Ian Wright was the incredible striker for whom those around him sometimes found hard to control especially the opponents. He was an extrovert, hyperactive, and had endured an extremely hard life. His playing style was instinctive, and he had that killer instinct, a player like no other.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom