• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Raul Sanllehi has left Arsenal

kraphtous

Raul Stanllehi
Wow feeling really proud of the club all of a sudden. Let’s hope we contact Ralf Rangnick, he was ready to move to Milan before things broke down and surely we’re a bigger draw.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Unbelievable how all the guys who Ivan hired as his big grand plan to replace Wenger are pretty much gone himself included. **** was trying to act billy big bollocks yet all these people couldn't do the job Wenger was doing single handedly. Look I've moved on from Wenger but **** me some serious respect has to be put on his name for all the work he was doing on his own with a clown like Ivan hindering him pretty much.

Preacher

Always Crying
It is too early to tell if it is good move or it won't make any difference. Vinai is a joke. Edu still didn't prove himself here. One thing I know, that sacking your DOF in the middle of the transfer window, won't help to do all business as soon as possible.

Hiring and sacking carousel is in full flow at Arsenal right now and everything is pointing to that baldy Ivan. Imcompetent fool.

roz

Fake News Merchant
This is so bittersweet.

Raul the crook vanquished.

Vinai to take us forward.

We were always ****ed. Either path light or dark leads us to obscurity.
Thats it for transfers now folks. Half our squad will be retired in 2 years ffs

GDeep™

League is very weak
So what does it mean when one murderer stabbed another murder in a prison fight? You were rooting for one murderer because he was your mate...Now everything is good in the world?:lol:
I’m glad the dodgy guy running the club day to day is gone. The rest we’ll see. I don’t have a dog in this race or fight, I just never rated Raul.

say yes

forum master baiter
What the actual ****? We’re a clown show.

We sacked Sven to build around this guy’s agent-led approach. Then last week we sacked all our scouts. And now we’ve sacked the guy this was all supposed to be based around, right bang in the middle of transfer season.

We’ve got no scouts, no director of football, and no agents. Just Vinai and a ****ing gerbil.

Absolute state of it.

Sanchez11

Nobody Is Coming!

This club gets worse now we will have someone who doesnt have a clue about football, lovely stuff.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
It is too early to tell if it is good move or it won't make any difference. Vinai is a joke. Edu still didn't prove himself here. One thing I know, that sacking your DOF in the middle of the transfer window, won't help to do all business as soon as possible.

He wasn’t director of football really, Edu was. Edu has the extra responsibility of negotiations now. Looking at it in hindsight Raul was only really here for negotiating deals. A bit pointless when you look at it that way.

Arsenal Quotes

It is well known the referees are protected very well like the lions in the zoo so we have to live with their decisions

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom