• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Raul Sanllehi has left Arsenal

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
I actually think your comment comes across with more of an agenda.

Why would someone be quickly and dramatically
moved on like this? They've leaked the story about the investigation.

It's a perfectly logical (and indeed the most obvious) assumption that those above him were uncomfortable with some elements of his dealings.

Stan is hands off, we know that. Josh's involvement is less clear. But to say they're on their last legs is wishful projection. The reality is, they've (Tim Lewis or somebody else) audited last year's transfer dealings, found something they don't like and moves quickly to move him on. It puts people on notice.

Interestingly he may not even be replaced. So it isn't 55 staff being made redundant it's 56!

Looking at what's being reported I'm more comfortable that Edu and Mikel will be dealing with transfers now. Edu may or may not be the perfect man for that job. But it is the correct structure.

What agenda would that be? Maybe they do acutally just want one voice at the top, maybe it is to do with hus dealings, I dont know. All I can go off is what I know to be fact.

The fact is Arteta has stated he wanted to sign Willian/Cedric/Luiz, and has given reasons as to why he wanted to sign them.

I dont think he is perfect as I stated, I personally think the most valid reason to sack him was his persistence with Emery, not the alleged involvement with super agents. Just my opinion.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Let’s not forget that Raul Sanllehi wanted to extend Emery and only budged when things became unbearable. I still remember the quotes about fully supporting Emery even this season and “not listening to the noise from outside”.
Emery had to go 100%, but let’s not ignore that we went from one moment of madness distance (Xhaka pen) from CL qualification to 8th. Who knows where we would have gone under Emery... We will never know and it’s not even worth discussing. Onwards and upwards hopefully

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
You can certainly blame Raul for sitting on his ass when the whole football world knew Emery had to be fired. You can certainly blame Raul for not putting a replacement in place fast enough & letting Freddie with no staff drop points. How many points were lost at the end of Emery's reign & through Freddie's? How much higher up the table would we have finished if Raul had been more efficient?

This is by far his biggest sin.

kraphtous

Raul Stanllehi
A0-F8-E196-90-D6-49-A7-A0-DF-2472101-EE315.jpg

This season is 100% on Raul Sanllehi.

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Let’s not forget that Raul Sanllehi wanted to extend Emery and only budged when things became unbearable. I still remember the quotes about fully supporting Emery even this season and “not listening to the noise from outside”.

Yeah, that was really baffling. Every man and his dog could see Emery was finished, the alarm should have gone off after that Warford game. That second half was the worst performance I've ever seen from and Arsenal team.

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On
You can certainly blame Raul for sitting on his ass when the whole football world knew Emery had to be fired. You can certainly blame Raul for not putting a replacement in place fast enough & letting Freddie with no staff drop points. How many points were lost at the end of Emery's reign & through Freddie's? How much higher up the table would we have finished if Raul had been more efficient?

Yeah, spot on.

Though once he actually fired Emery it was not in his power to get Arteta right away, we had to wait for City to let him go after our game against them.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Great, so this “contract guru” managed to sort 3 contracts out for youth team players.
Still hasn’t sorted Aubameyang’s either btw.
What are you on about? You're just moving the goal post :lol:

So just because he hasn't extended Auba, a contract that he was in the process of sorting out

GDeep™

League is very weak
And Which court actually convicted him and called him a criminal?
You're just making up stuff. I'm sure if he skimmed any funds he would have been prosecuted. You're just letting your emotions get the better of you
Why has he been sacked then?

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
You're just letting your emotions get the better of you
That's AM for you, whether you agree with his transfer business or not people will still argue that he's not respected by his colleagues in Europe despite being appointed to UEFA Football Strategy council.

Arsenal Quotes

"Maybe we'll have a good surprise for you"

Arsène hints at transfer activity a day before the arrival of Mesut Özil
Top Bottom