• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Raul Sanllehi has left Arsenal

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Let's hope this is a show of confidence in Arteta by the Kroenke's, and puts him at the forefront of the clubs footballing strategy.

Despite all the negative views on this, I also hope that the club maintains good relations with a network of agents. It seems in the modern game you need that to bring the top players in.

I said it ages ago, the Kroneke's believe in Arteta much more than they did Emery, well Josh did. This sacking seems about project Mikel now, and they'll back him. Doesn't mean the funds will be released.

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
??

They are all on long contracts, what are you on about ffs?

Are you dense? You're talking about contracts going smoothly. The only one that went smoothly was Martinelli's. The rest had agent/club leaks about their potential unhappiness and longing for elsewhere. AMN has been recently leaked to be expendable to raise funds. That's not smoothly.

Lady_Gooner

Posting While Meditating
Trusted ⭐

If we’re good in the league next year I’m 100% getting into the spiritual cleansing business. I’m so spooked out :lol:

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Let's hope this is a show of confidence in Arteta by the Kroenke's, and puts him at the forefront of the clubs footballing strategy.

Despite all the negative views on this, I also hope that the club maintains good relations with a network of agents. It seems in the modern game you need that to bring the top players in.
We seem to be maintaining good relations with one agent and he certainly hasn't brought in any top players.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
The Athletic hinted that Raul wasn’t actually let go for dodgy dealings but as part of the streamlining process due to covid. Wish the club was more transparent but we lost the right to that when Kronke became 100% owner.
But that doesn't follow the AM narrative though.

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
This is Arteta's first job, and he's desperate to make it work, to launch his managerial career. Even if it means repeating stuff prepared for him by Raul.

I can see why you'd think that, but Arteta doesn't come across to me as that type of bloke. His comments on investment at the end of the season support that.

I can actually see the logic in most of those deals. Cedric is a European championship winning right back in his prime, who in the grand scheme of things we got for a modest fee, to fill the role of back up right back. We'll be likely selling one of AMN/Bellerin this summer, so we've essentially made 20odd mil replacing out back up rb.

Willian and Luiz are experience top level performers, and by all acounts are great in the dressing roomm.

Mari is the one I struggle to see the logic in, but I think Arteta has shown he deserves backing from the fans.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

I see Amy Lawrence is just in time to put a positive spin on things as usual :lol:

Arsenal Quotes

When Patrick Vieira came over from AC Milan, he didn’t know a word of English. We gave him accommodation, phone, car and an English teacher. I talked to Patrick in fluent French and before a game I asked in French, can you speak a bit of English to me? Patrick nodded and replied: Tottenham are shit!

David Dein
Top Bottom