• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Raul Sanllehi has left Arsenal

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Unlike most on AM I'll back the club and not my agenda. Therefore happy with this move, provided Edu and Arteta are now key into our transfer business.

Yeah, you're right...nice to see an Invincible in charge of transfers tbf.

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
To me your comments came across as anti Kreonke.
Which I understand, but are futile.

I was surprised about today's news. Without knowing the details of what happened, I'd like to assume they warranted the reaction.

I just want good governance. But in reality innspite of modern structures, the person that really matters is the manager.

It's the most important role of a DoF, appointing the best possible manager.

Everything else flows out of that. As we've seen. No way Auba considers staying under Unai

Well I'd say in the grand scheme of things, I am anti Kroenke in the sense that this club has failed for 15 years now, and they've been in charge throughout that period. In any organisation, the buck always stops at the top.

Beksl

Sell All The Youngsters
Great, so this “contract guru” managed to sort 3 contracts out for youth team players.
Still hasn’t sorted Aubameyang’s either btw.

This guy’s been here for 3years!
We’re no better off than when he joined, could even argue we’re worse off.
Should have been on the list of redundancy’s.

All of our youngsters are on longterm contracts, we're protecting our assets much better than before. What do you expect from a contract negotiator exactly?

Beksl

Sell All The Youngsters
Nelson threatening to leave. AMN threatening to leave. Saka threatening to leave. The only thing he did smoothly was Martinelli's contract who had failed chances with United so was probably happy to renew his contract with an established PL side.

What are you on about?

??

They are all on long contracts, what are you on about ffs?

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Wouldn’t be surprised if the links to Coutinho, Joelson and Gabriel disappear.

Aouar, Partey and Upamecano with Cedric sent to Ural Yekaterinburg please.

Man, we need a leak saying that Arteta went straight into the Kronkes to rat on him and Kia.

- They are destroying Arsène's legacy
- Well gosh darn it, we don't diddly care, miguel.
- It's Mikel, Stan...
- Apologies, y'all have funny non-merican names over yonder
- Anyways, you'll be criminally liable and lose mone----
- JOSH GET THE SHOTGUN

Macho

DJ Machodemiks
Dusted 🔻

We’ve culled our scouting department essentially and we’ve now lost Raul’s phonebook of washed up Brazilians. In the middle of the transfer window.

I’ve heard we’ve identified our targets already but yeah just seems like a mess.

The Athletic hinted that Raul wasn’t actually let go for dodgy dealings but as part of the streamlining process due to covid. Wish the club was more transparent but we lost the right to that when Kronke became 100% owner.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
What agenda would that be? Maybe they do acutally just want one voice at the top, maybe it is to do with hus dealings, I dont know. All I can go off is what I know to be fact.

The fact is Arteta has stated he wanted to sign Willian/Cedric/Luiz, and has given reasons as to why he wanted to sign them.

I dont think he is perfect as I stated, I personally think the most valid reason to sack him was his persistence with Emery, not the alleged involvement with super agents. Just my opinion.
This is Arteta's first job, and he's desperate to make it work, to launch his managerial career. Even if it means repeating stuff prepared for him by Raul.

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Let's hope this is a show of confidence in Arteta by the Kroenke's, and puts him at the forefront of the clubs footballing strategy.

Despite all the negative views on this, I also hope that the club maintains good relations with a network of agents. It seems in the modern game you need that to bring the top players in.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Have to worry about my mate @Hunta I know how much he hated Vinai and now he's running the club.

Hope he doesn't go awol.

Arsenal Quotes

If Ryan Giggs is worth 20 millions, Bergkamp is worth 100 million

Marco Van Basten

Latest posts

Top Bottom