• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Hector Bellerin (Loan)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On
What has being terrible as a team got to do with it. The fact is he's playing right back and he has a right winger on front of him. If he cannot receive the ball quickly enough with the correct body shape to punch it down the line then that on him. Not the team.

What I would say is that he has improved in that, noticeably. I think Bellerin is a good rb, but if I am honest I think AMN gives you more flexibility tactically and he also doesn't have a a tendon missing

It has plenty to do with it. The team was unable to progress the ball when the other forwards didn't get many touches either, or that the approach from the manager was conservative, etc. Not to excuse Bellerin of any blame, he has indeed his own limitations on the ball.

Maybe, we will find out. If AMN finally comes to peace with the position then he can probably surpass Bellerin.

Camus

Trusted ⭐
He's actually one of my favourite Arsenal players but for anything +40million I'd be alright with him leaving IF it also meant we signed BOTH Parety and Aouar.

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
I am surprised at the level of the lack of appreciation for Bellerin in the forum. I can only think of just 2 right backs(TAA & Kyle Walker) in the league who are better than a peak Bellerin. In Europe, you will have even lesser number of right backs who are better than him(may be Kimmich and Carvajal). Look at Juve who has Cuadrado and Barca who has Semedo. He is probably the 5th best in the world

Thats the thing though; 'peak' Bellerin is rare. You cant be using the peak argument and then not apply it to every other RB, peak Kimmich, Carvajal and Semedo are no joke!

Peak Bellerin vs AWB, I'd take AWB every time due to consistency and availability.

Reactions: JCB

Elite Smarts

Gouendizi 🤦‍♂️
Man some of you really love these average players, Bellerin is proper replaceable.
These are the same fans that cry about not selling average players whole their value high. Now finally Arsenal are about to sell average player for great fee, some of these fans come crying saying Bellerin is back and he's playing well and going to have fantastic season.....He had 1, maybe 2 good seasons at Arsenal. Rest have been average to below average.

These are probably same fans who always wanted to keep Ramsey for all these years and now Arsenal had to let him go for free instead of getting a decent transfers.

Some of these Arsenal fans are equivalent of Hoarders. Continue to hold on to garbage because that garbage gave them good moments in the past and continue believe that garbage will still hold value in the future.

Hector Bellerin seems to be great person and I wish him well but Arsenal selling Bellerin leads to Partey then Bellerin needs to go ASAP and he can enjoy his life in Paris while we enjoy Arsenal continue to get better.

It's not personal, it's business!

MA08

Thats the thing though; 'peak' Bellerin is rare. You cant be using the peak argument and then not apply it to every other RB, peak Kimmich, Carvajal and Semedo are no joke!

Peak Bellerin vs AWB, I'd take AWB every time due to consistency and availability.
He was peak bellerin before he got injured. Post that it will take time to recover, which is just normal. In a year he will be at his best, after recovering physically

Elite Smarts

Gouendizi 🤦‍♂️
Very talented but also very injured right now. He's the heir to the LW throne Auba is sitting on though.
It'll take time for him to regain his form that's for sure and probably won't be much of factor this season but he should be ready for 2021/22 and be that samba balller once again.

Manberg

Predator
Bellerin is one of the best right backs in world football, hardly average.
Ramsey should never have been let go for free. He’s world class. Sarri being an inept manager doesn’t change that.

Manberg

Predator
Ramsey is world class in getting injuries, that's for sure.

A player who is at least half the season injured, with big wages, is every Arsenal fans dream. Back to the good old days.

He still played over 30 games a season for us despite frequent injuries, and often did sensationally well. I choose to treasure past memories of good moments. Not one but two FA cup winners. You can’t buy that class.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Barcelona signed Song.

Juventus signed Ramsey.

Juventus sugned Juan Curadao.

Arsenal signed F.Jeffers and R.Wright.

Real Madrid signed J.Faubert.

If you think top clubs dont sign poor players your very much mistaken.

Why do you think PSG bid 25+5 pounds (1st bid) for Bellerin, while Jenkinson went for 2.2 million euros?

You claim they're the same level (or was it Jenkinson is better), very interested in your explanation.

drippin

He still played over 30 games a season for us despite frequent injuries, and often did sensationally well. I choose to treasure past memories of good moments. Not one but two FA cup winners. You can’t buy that class.

Last 3 seasons he played ~1200 minutes, ~1800 minutes & ~1300 minutes in EPL for Arsenal.

Played ~1000 minutes last season in Serie A.

"We should have never let him go, but give him massive wages."

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
Why do you think PSG bid 25+5 pounds (1st bid) for Bellerin, while Jenkinson went for 2.2 million euros?

You claim they're the same level (or was it Jenkinson is better), very interested in your explanation.

Carrol went to Liverpool for 35m and we signed Giroud for 9.6m 2 seasons later.

Liverpool spent more money at the more or the same money on Collymore when we signed Bergkamp.

I think pool spent the same money at the same tim signing Barmby when we signed Pires.

Price of the transfer counts for jack. You believe Chillwell is 3 times the player Tierney is?

Reactions: JCB

drippin

Carrol went to Liverpool for 35m and we signed Giroud for 9.6m 2 seasons later.

Liverpool spent more money at the more or the same money on Collymore when we signed Bergkamp.

Price of the transfer counts for jack. You believe Chillwell is 3 times the player Tierney is?

No, Tierney is better. But contract length and HG and many other things count when prices are compared. Chilwell is EPL proven too. Celtic can't demand as much money as Leicester.

UCL finalists PSG & Bayern etc. must be pretty stupid not to be rather interested in the bargain in Jenkinson.

Get These Hands

Off of my purse !
I think get as much as we can from PSG and sell him on. Put AMN at RWB/RB.

He's just not progressed to the level expected. He can easily be replaced.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When you look at people who are successful, you will find that they aren’t the people who are motivated, but have consistency in their motivation.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom