• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfers Thread: Summer 2020

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 8,442
  • Views 659,568
Status
Not open for further replies.

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
Good buy imo, play Depay at CF with Messi on the right. Still doesn't solve the Griezmann problem though.

Personally, I'm of the opposite opinion and have no idea why a club like Barca have signed Depay, well I do know; he's Dutch and fits the financial profile but for me this is a signing which is far below the Barca level, they've signed some utter dross over the years and this is not going to put them back at the top, I get Suarez has declined a fair bit but I still wonder if he offers more than Depay.

Time will tell however and he could be great, what do I know :lol:

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
I'm watching the Kaveh in the sky football show. He said he's lucky to be covering Chelsea's transfer news during this window. He said Chelsea doesn't have any hassles because Chelsea sounds out a player and within 1-2 weeks the player becomes a Chelsea player.

What a ****!

Iceman10

Established Member
Nonsense. He has been his usual self since he joined the scumbags.

My impression is his ambition has gone and he’s just happy to stick around with a decent PL team for the money now rather than agitating and fighting with boards to spend big to win the big trophies. Some elite clubs were always happy to bear his antics for results, even though it was always a 2-3 season thing, but he really was depreciated by managers like Klopp making Mou look stale, and a spent force.

Iceman10

Established Member
Can see Woodward panics and pay alot for Sancho in last few days of window.

At the moment seem nothing has changed.

There is no way United don’t sign him this window. The United fan base wouldn’t stand for it with Woodward taking the abuse, esp. looking at what Chelsea is doing, and it being said United had an opportunity to sign Havertz.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Team picking is a complicated and scientific matter requiring expert knowledge

Herbert Chapman
Top Bottom