• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfers Thread: Summer 2020

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 8,442
  • Views 659,502
Status
Not open for further replies.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
It's actually mad the wages Bale is on. He was a good player with a lot of talent but his wages far outstrip his worth when you co sider when he got that deal

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Ødegaard
Roma signing kumbulla.
So they aren't going for Smalling and Izzo.
If Izzo doesn't leave, then I doubt Torino buying Torreira :/

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Roma signing kumbulla.
So they aren't going for Smalling and Izzo.
If Izzo doesn't leave, then I doubt Torino buying Torreira :/
They want more good defenders they don't have good defenders they want improvement on Fazio and Juan Jesus.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Lampard cashing in on the English talent after spending millions on foreigners. He is doing it all the way, not leaving it half-done.

Great job, now English players can realize their worth in money.

They were laughing at us getting Willian (proven EPL quality), but at least he doesn't block the path for our youth in the same way, being much older.

Last edited:

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
45M from Traore and Depay i still think Lyon will need more sales but we need to get things quick or they'll not be in hurry to sell Aouar.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Why would Bayern want to spend massive on Hudson Odoi when they have Coman, Gnabry, Sane? With wages and transfer fee, it’s like a 100M deal to bring him.

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member

Not sure what Uli Hoeness was thinking with that comment, it was always going to piss off Alaba's camp as well as Alaba.

He kinda said Alaba and especially his dad is the agents puppet.

Personally, I can see why Alaba would want to leave, there is nothing left to do at Bayern, the CL has been won, the league is a given, the German cups I'm guessing he has plenty of, there is other challenges out there and I dont think its all about money, even though I could understand if it was; his career trophy haul for a player of his nationality is quite complete, he can also go for bigger wages and because of his quality will probably pick up further domestic titles as he will join a challenging club.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When Patrick Vieira came over from AC Milan, he didn’t know a word of English. We gave him accommodation, phone, car and an English teacher. I talked to Patrick in fluent French and before a game I asked in French, can you speak a bit of English to me? Patrick nodded and replied: Tottenham are shit!

David Dein

Latest posts

Top Bottom