• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Edu Gaspar

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I don't think we'll replace them what Ivan wrongly did is appointed some people and quick without really looking at thier past history.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
I don't think we'll replace them what Ivan wrongly did is appointed some people and quick without really looking at thier past history.

Nah, these are million pound earning nominations, yousif. There would likely be a headhunting firm behind and appointment like Fahmys, as he was not really a footballing person like Raul and Sven.

He was poached from a cycling team, no? Ivan just didn't want to be the only balding executive at the club.

What a horrible, horrible CEO.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Nah, these are million pound earning nominations, yousif. There would likely be a headhunting firm behind and appointment like Fahmys, as he was not really a footballing person like Raul and Sven.

He was poached from a cycling team, no? Ivan just didn't want to be the only balding executive at the club.

What a horrible, horrible CEO.
Yes team sky if I'm not wrong. Really need some experienced and quality negotiations skills in this position.

L3T5 PL4Y

Flair Accuser
Typed him into Google and found out he went to the same uni as me, sign him up.
Wow, that's cool.

He is really an exceptional professional and kind of like the Arsène Wenger of Germany in some ways. He could really add a lot to an inexperienced bunch running the club. @Toby Andrl can give us a better idea about what and how much he could add.

Toby

No longer a Stuttgart Fan
Wow, that's cool.

He is really an exceptional professional and kind of like the Arsène Wenger of Germany in some ways. He could really add a lot to an inexperienced bunch running the club. @Toby Andrl can give us a better idea about what and how much he could add.

Short version: He could add very much as he's one of the brightest minds in football today, especially in terms of a fully developed corporate identity so to speak, but you will only get his way or none. You hire him, you give him the reigns or he'll go.

L3T5 PL4Y

Flair Accuser
Short version: He could add very much as he's one of the brightest minds in football today, especially in terms of a fully developed corporate identity so to speak, but you will only get his way or none. You hire him, you give him the reigns or he'll go.
Which could mean Arteta may not have as much control? In a way there maybe less downsides to that and I really don't want Edu to be so involved in running the club as I don't see much value in him but who knows. He could play the intermediator for them along with Vinai.

Its a far reaching idea though and something nobody at Arsenal probably wants or even entertains the idea. I get the feeling he'd be a huge asset if we brought him on board given I agree he is one of the brightest football minds out there and available.

Toby

No longer a Stuttgart Fan
Which could mean Arteta may not have as much control? In a way there maybe less downsides to that and I really don't want Edu to be so involved in running the club as I don't see much value in him but who knows. He could play the intermediator for them along with Vinai.

Its a far reaching idea though and something nobody at Arsenal probably wants or even entertains the idea. I get the feeling he'd be a huge asset if we brought him on board given I agree he is one of the brightest football minds out there and available.

He's not going to com to Arsenal.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

If you read the article it said Arsenal aren’t looking to hire someone as senior as Huss, it’s assumed Edu will have more involvement in contract negotiations.

L3T5 PL4Y

Flair Accuser
He is too big for Arsenal. He is incredibly highly sought after, and we are totally not in his league. That's the hard truth.
That's not really true though is it? He has never held a big job at a big club and couldn't come to common ground at Milan who are in a similar state to us but we have far greater possibilities. Nobody else is after him from what I know and he is never courted by the top dogs.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

He is too big for Arsenal. He is incredibly highly sought after, and we are totally not in his league. That's the hard truth.
This is nonsense tbh.

Like mentioned above if he was given a certain amount of control (an ongoing saga at this club it seems) there is no reason why he wouldn’t come.

Surely wouldn’t turn it down cause of lack of prestige or something.

Gegen Pressing

Tim lewis is the snake lawyer doing the dammage on behalf of Kroenke's.
What's the point of replacing **** law with Fahmy if they are basically just lawyers? Who's next ?

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Other than Edu and Arteta who at the club knows football?

If Wenger walked past Stan Kroenke, Kroenke wouldn’t know who he is.

It looks like Per will become more involved now. At least that's another football minded person.

L3T5 PL4Y

Flair Accuser
It looks like Per will become more involved now. At least that's another football minded person.
Isn't that a bit radical? I like Per and all but what role can he take on now? I don't know why but I have a terrible feeling with the club being in control of complete novices so soon with zero experienced hands on board.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Isn't that a bit radical? I like Per and all but what role can he take on now? I don't know why but I have a terrible feeling with the club being in control of complete novices so soon with zero experienced hands on board.

I was quoting from the Guardian. Per isnt Huss's replacement but he will become more involved. Huss will be replaced but the incoming replacement wont be as senior.

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2020/oct/30/arsenal-huss-fahmy-edu-mikel-arteta

Arsenal Quotes

Robert Pirès was a fabulous player, world-class, and for a few years, before his injury, he was unquestionably the best left-midfielder in the world by far. He had incredible technique, he was smart, a finisher. He was a killer with a smile, the gentlest man in the world who suddenly drive the ball exactly where it was needed.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom