• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Edu Gaspar

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Jude rejected Manutd i doubt he'd accepted us anyway he made right choice going to Dortmind but letting Francis go is a mistake IMO he very well experienced knows his stuff.

He would’ve gone to Utd I think if they didn’t get bantered off in the Bruno deal.

Remember looking at Birmingham forums last January and it was actually almost a done deal. I think he should’ve been a priority over almost any other player we’re linked with.

Probably looking at a 100M player within two or three years. Why can’t we ever get these deals done. Same with Sancho.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
He would’ve gone to Utd I think if they didn’t get bantered off in the Bruno deal.

Remember looking at Birmingham forums last January and it was actually almost a done deal. I think he should’ve been a priority over almost any other player we’re linked with.

Probably looking at a 100M player within two or three years. Why can’t we ever get these deals done. Same with Sancho.
Yeah bit frustrating we can't get these type of players anymore last one was Ox he turned to be overhyped unlike Jude or Sancho.

<<reed>>

Lidl Tir Na Nog
Genuinely expected him to be the next Henry.
Bj9N.gif

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
I believe that Edu will be let go sooner than we think. He is over his head here.
Tony Adams:
“Edu, I love him, he's a beautiful man, it's not personal, but he has no experience of building European squads.
“I think the club is going through such a recruitment issue at the moment – it's relying on agents.
“That's not the way to go; it's not arsenal DNA, I’m afraid. I don't like it. I've got to say it publicly.

akhil

Well this is his 2nd year in charge, not a lot to go by except maybe this window, even that was largely predetermined. There was a lot of overlap with Raul for the winter deals and Gabriel. The first 11 needs a couple more players to be balanced atleast.

Malky

Established Member
****ing hell, man. If this is true then you've already got to doubt Edu (if you don't already) How can you be in such a strong position to sign a genuine wonderkid and manage to **** it up like that?! :facepalm:

Gooner1988TK

Tony Adams:
“Edu, I love him, he's a beautiful man, it's not personal, but he has no experience of building European squads.
“I think the club is going through such a recruitment issue at the moment – it's relying on agents.
“That's not the way to go; it's not arsenal DNA, I’m afraid. I don't like it. I've got to say it publicly.

You’d never ever EVER hear those retired Man U lot ever say anything objective and logical about Ole. They’re so bias it’s unreal, any other top team who had a manager like that with no affiliation to them, them lot would be ripping them to shreds on SKY every week!

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Wenger’s coming back as DoF. The prodigal son.

I didn't want to mention it, but I actually think this might be an option if everything goes completely wrong.

Seriously, I'm not defending Edu here, but sacking yet another DoF in such a small time frame would de disastrous.

Malky

Established Member
Wenger’s coming back as DoF. The prodigal son.
I’d love to see Wenger in that role, think it’d be the best thing for the club. However, if Edu is sacked and Wenger brought in, do you see him being ruthless enough to make the call to sack Arteta ( if it came to that ) with Arteta being a former player, captain and someone Wenger himself championed for management? Not sure myself.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Why would you bring Wenger back? He’ll get the blame again for everything.

“Why isn’t he stacking Arteta”, “Why isn’t he spending” etc.

Nah, don’t want that crap here again.

He’s our Cruyff mate. He built the Emirates he should be allowed to run it without grubs like Ivan and Raul telling him what to do.

The respect he controls within the game is huge, when Mbappé went to PSG we were real contenders for him even though we finished 5th just because we had Wenger.

GDeep™

League is very weak
He’s our Cruyff mate. He built the Emirates he should be allowed to run it without grubs like Ivan and Raul telling him what to do.

The respect he controls within the game is huge, when Mbappé went to PSG we were real contenders for him even though we finished 5th just because we had Wenger.
Let’s be honest, he doesn’t get the respect from the club or fans that Cruyff got. If anything, Arsenal fans are more critical of Wenger than anyone else.

Nobody at the club, other than Edu and Arteta, hold him in any high regard, those Americans at Arsenal wouldn’t recognise Wenger if he walked past them.

Arsenal Quotes

Have Tottenham closed the gap on Arsenal?
Last time I checked they were still 4 miles and 11 titles away

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom