• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Edu Gaspar

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Let’s be honest, he doesn’t get the respect from the club or fans that Cruyff got. If anything, Arsenal fans are more critical of Wenger than anyone else.

Nobody at the club, other than Edu and Arteta, hold him in any high regard, those Americans at Arsenal wouldn’t recognise Wenger if he walked past them.

F*ck the fans.

Don’t know what the alternative is tbh. Can’t abide much more Spanish sufferball. Don’t want one of those German pressing freaks either trying to outroid the opposition.

I want my Arsenal back.

Macho

DJ Machodemiks
Dusted 🔻

I want my Arsenal back.
Lmao it’s done! Until the next cycle of tactics anyways.

I don’t mind it myself but not only do I fear for the long term effects on these players career, I think eventually a wave of talented players will eventually kill it off to be honest.

We are gonna see a lot of hammys blown come Christmas. Fantasy league is gonna be fun.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Lmao it’s done! Until the next cycle of tactics anyways.

I don’t mind it myself but not only do I fear for the long term effects on these players career, I think eventually a wave of talented players will eventually kill it off to be honest.

We are gonna see a lot of hammys blown come Christmas. Fantasy league is gonna be fun.

Genuinely hope so. Leave it to the Germans to take the fun out of everything. Watching a B grade Bond villain like Goretzka in the CL final was depressing stuff.

Beep test ideologies have ruined the beautiful game.

Malky

Established Member
Why would you bring Wenger back? He’ll get the blame again for everything.

“Why isn’t he stacking Arteta”, “Why isn’t he spending” etc.

Nah, don’t want that crap here again.
This is unfortunately true. He put everything he had into trying to make us successful, gave us trophies while playing incredible football and the same fanbase hounded him out the club with hatred and abuse. He doesn’t owe this club anything, and for the way he was treated our fans don’t deserve anything from him.

Arsenal1508

Mods are unethical! Özil, come assist me please!
Vinai you fool...you thought you were a genius promting Arteta as Manager.

It's gone to his head. He is simply a coach.

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

Easily one of the biggest talents in the world, would have probably already had a significant impact for us.. I’m just going to tell myself this isn’t true and we had no chance.

Worse is we let Bennacer and Jeff go when we had them at the academy.

Macho

DJ Machodemiks
Dusted 🔻

There isn’t a former player or employee that can’t help but take swipes at the club - they tend to come after losses as well, so I have doubts as to how true that all is.

Even if it is true, it’s not like Edu said no seems like the transfer got lost in the shuffle. Kinda like how all the manager changes happened and Martinez got forgotten about.

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
I wish Edu could challenge Arteta more often. The Willian deal, Saliba's situation, his refusal to use youth, over-reliance on the crap guard etc.

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Doubt we would go for Bellingham with the former regime. We just aren't good at signing players from England. PL and lower leagues.

We are snobbish as a club. We don't pay attention to British talent. We don't appreciate that it is easier to keep top English players than top foreign ones. We don't appreciate how British players adapt to the league and how comfortable they are. We always seem to invest in foreign talent who view us as a stepping stone.

I am worried for the club, as it now seems they have the gift of the gab. Arteta and Edu are very good talkers. However they still make mind boggling decisions.

Cedric - 4 year deal when we have AMN.

AMN - They thought he was going, but he had no power. We could easily of said no you are not leaving this year. You will he back up rb and we will not sign another.

Saliba - Yes he has had a tragic loss, but he also needs football and not registering from the Europa League squad is criminal. It's actually sackable in my opinion. They say he needs a transition year? In France? That's not transition. He already broke into the team and was the first name on the team sheet. We should have registered him instead of Mari who is ****ing injured just like we didn't register Martinelli.

There is too much investment in the 'first team. That culture was instilled by Wenger. I remember when we played Southampton and destroyed them with pace power and youth. We then dropped all of them for the next game.

Why does Lacazette, Xhaka, Willian, Cedric, Mustafi and Ceballos have such high standing. That's not how you build a culture. How can Willock not make the bench after two motm performances. That would have sent shockwaves through the young players. Wait if I play well I still don't get a chance because of Ceballos and Xhaka?

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
I wish Edu could challenge Arteta more often. The Willian deal, Saliba's situation, his refusal to use youth, over-reliance on the crap guard etc.
We can't possibly know how they work, it could be that all these decisions got approvals from Edu.
Think the whole hiring process is wrong. Instead of looking for a manager that has experience in developing players and who plays a specific brand of football that we want at our club, we hire the first one available, with questionable ideas of how to manage and develop a team. It happened two times in a row now with Emery and now Arteta, although Emery involved a lot of young players in his time here, which was the most positive thing he did for us.

I don't follow football that much around Europe, but I'm fairly sure there is a manager there willing to manage us, who has the knowledge and plays attacking football with a younger squad. That's what we need and I just can't understand the profile of the manager we are hiring since Wenger left

GDeep™

League is very weak
There isn’t a former player or employee that can’t help but take swipes at the club - they tend to come after losses as well, so I have doubts as to how true that all is.
Not true really, Wright, Smith, Keown etc seem positive and aware of our situation in general.

There is a lot to be negative about though, club is declining year on year, hiring criminals like Raul, signing old Chelsea players, sacking guys like Francis Cagigao, dumping Mesut Özil looks horrendously bad now etc. There are clearly massive problems at the club.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
F*ck the fans.

Don’t know what the alternative is tbh. Can’t abide much more Spanish sufferball. Don’t want one of those German pressing freaks either trying to outroid the opposition.

I want my Arsenal back.
You want Francenal. We were great then.

<<reed>>

Lidl Tir Na Nog
Ivan Gazidis' Milan is 1st in Seria A, meanwhile Edu & Vinai have built the worst Arsenal team in the history.

Makes you think.

Arsenal Quotes

When we won the title on May 3-rd by beating Everton 4-0 as Tony Adams scored that iconic goal, we showed everyone and especially Manchester United that we could beat them. Thirteen days later, when we beat Newcastle 2-0 in the FA Cup final in the legendary Wembley Stadium, it was wonderful... I felt immensely proud for the team, for the club: this was the fantastic response I was able to give to those who had put their confidence in me, as well as those who had put me through all those difficult weeks when I first arrived.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Daily Transfer Updates

Sunday, May 19

RB Leipzig want to offer Benjamin Šeško a new contract to stay for one more year [Fabrizio Romano]

Arsenal are the negotiating table for Fenerbache LB Ferdi Kadıoğlu [Takvim via Sport_Witness]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom